Quidco and QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

geog

Registered Shopper
Is anybody else having a problem with claiming money back from QVC through Quidco? Every item I have bought since January 2012 from QVC through Quidco is being declined!

Is anybody else having a problem with claiming money back from QVC through Quidco? Every item I have bought since January 2012 from QVC through Quidco is being declined!

Oh interesting, in the past my QVC purchases have been put throught to quidco no problem. Do they give a reason for declining? Doesn't sound right, but maybe there's some small print somewhere where they can decline...did you return any items?

Hi Claudia!
They don't seem to be giving me a reason except for QVC won't accept it, even though I have given Quidco the order number. I havn't returned anything, can't think why it won't go through :( I spend a lot as well.

Maybe reel off an email to QVC, not on really, they should honour the quidco sales otherwise they shouldn't be on Quidco.

This was brought up on QVC's Facebook page as people were saying transactions were taking a long time to be paid. QVC replied that you needed to take it up with Quidco not them, so not much help really.

I havent had a problem previously however transactions with QVC from the past 6 months have tracked successfully but not confirmed - I know that with transactions done with easy-pay it normally has to be finished before it's confirmed. There's been much discussion on the q facebook page with many people having problems with unpaid cashback. Evidently it's not Q's problem as it's all done through a third party. Hmmm I'm not sure whether any of my transactions are gonna be paid - I've emailed quidco today so il see what their response is!

Yes I've got a problem too. Several going back as far as September, none bought on easy-pay. I'm owed about £30. Clearly QVC are deliberately holding back on paying and blaming Quidco. Pretty disgusting. Won't be buying more from QVC until it's sorted.

Yes slinky cat they are tracked and when quidco has received payment from the retailer the status changes to confirmed to paid one you receive it via paypal or bacs. It's worth remembering that you have to pay £5 annual membership which gets kept back from your successful payments. Also you must make sure you follow the t&cs re using codes etc not advertised in the quidco site. Each retailer has different tracking times and payment periods. I've had no problem with RAC, house of Fraser, joules or thorntons. However I don't rely on the quidco cashback when I make my purchases - I see it as an added bonus if it all tracks correctly! HTH

Been like it for months, it would be better if QVC were not connected to the cash back sites if they wont pay up

We have been having loads of problems with Quidco, so we have started using my husband's work website when ordering from QVC and get it confirmed extremely fast, so it doesn't appear to be QVC at fault here, we are also waiting for other payments from various companies to be confirmed as well........

We have been having loads of problems with Quidco, so we have started using my husband's work website when ordering from QVC and get it confirmed extremely fast, so it doesn't appear to be QVC at fault here, we are also waiting for other payments from various companies to be confirmed as well........

Yes QVC does 'track' fast enough, but QVC are not making payments, several of mine are well over 6 months old, one 9 months old, Quidco are just waiting for QVC to pay up. QVC know they are causing the delay.

Yes QVC does 'track' fast enough, but QVC are not making payments, several of mine are well over 6 months old, one 9 months old, Quidco are just waiting for QVC to pay up. QVC know they are causing the delay.

Like you, I've got some QVC transactions that go back to last September. Everything's tracked but then it stays in that status. When I tried contacting Quidco I went via their Q&A section and evenutally got a message that they are aware that there's a delay and that they're looking into it (or words to that effect.) I've also had two emails from Quidco saying the same thing.

When I tracked the transactions from QVC that I've made via TCB, it said that some of the payouts were expected to be made in July which is quite a long time to wait. So it's definitely QVC messing about and delaying everything. No surprise there then. :headbang:

Other companies pay out quickly so why can't they?

I have just had all my outstanding QVC monies paid to my Quidco account YIPPEE

Last edited:
This thread made me check mine - I've had several lots from QVC confirmed today - good news!!

This thread made me check mine - I've had several lots from QVC confirmed today - good news!!

Ditto. I've got all mine confirmed and it's about time too, as many of the outstanding amounts were tracked last September! I was beginning to think it was a lost cause.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back