Suppose its just me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Is it only me as I haven't seen anything else about her, but Kelly Hoppen drives me nuts, her voice really grates, and her hair some might say is beautiful, theres just too much of it, and today she was talking to caller about how they couldn't live without 700 thread count sheets,
I didnt know anything about thread counts let alone 700, until I saw Norhern nights on QVC.

I dont normally say things about the presenters but I had to turn her off,

I enjoy her shows, but would never buy her stuff, too expensive...good to get style ideas though, just do it cheaply, charity shops, sales etc, can be done, ironically to get that clean fresh, natural look, less is more.

Lucy-loo. KH goes on and on about beige! but I think you are miles ahead with your 'beige' accessory in your picture! S/he is gorgeous ... Maine Coon? now that's better on my lap than any KH tat. I say Cat, not Tat. lol

Lucy-loo. KH goes on and on about beige! but I think you are miles ahead with your 'beige' accessory in your picture! S/he is gorgeous ... Maine Coon? now that's better on my lap than any KH tat. I say Cat, not Tat. lol

Yes he is a Maine Coon called Bodie, he's the softest most affectionate cat ever, he's very popular over in the pets section

Pets section??? Why does Snarly not know about this? I had a Maine Coon for over 16 years, he weighed 16 pounds, plume of a tail, gorgeous ruff, slept twisted/curled up and was the most loving and intelligent creature. Mwah from me to Bodie.

I would like to know about the pets section too!
Please don't tell me they have their own shopping channel! Oh Please, not!

I would like to know about the pets section too!
Please don't tell me they have their own shopping channel! Oh Please, not!

I think you have to join the drop, and become a VIP member, there's lots more in there, I think the instructions are at the top of the main page, maybe see you there

I don't mind KH at all. She comes across as really loving what she does and although it's not completely to my taste (I like a splash of colour here and there!) I do quite like some of her stuff. and I do love her hair!

Not keen on her stuff as I like colour too, and Northern Nights is pretty good. Kelly was on the Wright Stuff a while back and I thought she came accross better on there than she does on QVC. To me she seems vague and detached, not how she came accross on channel 5!

I remember the days when 250 thread count was considered hotel standard by Stroky Suzie ! Now everytime a bedding programme is on, its a competition to see who has the highest thread count - any bets it'll be 1000 by Christmas ???????

I don't mind her, although I wouldn't spend that amount of money on bedding or accessories. I watch to get ideas and then do my own version of it. :wink:

She was on BBC2 on "The Apprentice - You're fired" the week before last and was really entertaining, in my opinion. Maybe it was because she wasn't talking about thread counts in beige in that programme.

I quite like Kelly Hoppen and would much rather watch her than some of the other guest presenters. When I first saw her many moons ago, I thought she came across as aloof and generally uninterested but she now seems to be getting more comfortable on her shows. I bet she has a wicked sense of humour too, as occasionally, she lets little things slip then has a giggle.

I do like some of the things in her range but most items are quite expensive. One item I really, really would like to have is the chandelier drop table lamp but at £375 and never on easypay, alas, it doesn't look like it will grace my table.:sad:

I like her too, and her gorgeous hair!I do think that she came across as aloof at first because she was nervous for her first shows. Just because someone does other stuff on TV, doesn't mean that a new venture won't make you nervous.
I love her stuff but then I am a great fan of white, cream, and beige.Sadly, I can't afford her stuff but, like others, I do the look cheaply when things are on sale and will happily save for something I really like.

I like her stuff. Had a throw given as a present and bought the pillows to go with it, and more presents eventually arrived, and all are of very good quality. All of is even withstanding our cat who seems to think its her right to sleep on any bed she would like :blush:

Latest posts

Back