Leighton Denbo Sunbelievable

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, bought the kit yes it is fabulous. I bought the medium and its really nice, easy to apply with mitt and the highlighter thing is gorgeous. Recommended by me (but please all bear in mind that I also recommended the ahhhhhhh bra and look how that went down! literally!!)

p.s. still an ahhh bra lover tho!

Maybe the darker one is, but the medium leaves a lovely light golden colour. Unless I do look rather orange and no-one has dared to mention it!? You would all tell me girls if I looked orange wouldn't you??

Best tan I have tried in terms of application, colour and most certainly price is the St Moritz mousse you can pick up in Home Bargains/B&M Bargains for around £2.99. It's amazing! It doesn't streak if applied with a mitt and leaves a nice subtle colour that you can build if you want that extra hue. I do a coat twice a week and it suits me down to the ground. I have even converted die-hard St Tropez and Fake Bake users to this - worth a go for less than £3 :tongue:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002QA1VDW/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I tried the St Moritz one & while it does indeed give a nice,natural colour I found I got that horrible 'build up' of fake tan after using it for a week or so.

I went back to my beloved St Tropez,I'm pale skinned & often mix a bit of this with body lotion & it gives me a really nice,subtle colour.

I love st tropez and still use, but leightons is on par, and i think the kit is quite good value.

Latest posts

Back