Antthony Fashion Designs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think he's lovely and I have one of his tops and it's lovely too. BUT some of the designs he's brought this time are bliddy awful. Particularly that bonkers floaty waistcoat.

He is lovely but most of the clothes remind me of something you would see in an american retirement village or and OAP coach trip. No disrespect but its just not my thing!

He's lovely. I've also seen him on "How Do I Look" on the Style Channel as a guest stylist. Just as charming there.

Antthony is a lovely guy, really sweet. I have one of his tops & its lovely. The material is of good quality & its so comfortable to wear.

I wish we could have more of him & Harald as well.

Love Antthony, lovely guy.

Julia must adore him because he just said, while they were selling a bright coloured t-shirt: "I love how you've styled it with the side zip leggings and the wedge toe post shoes". Julia said "YOU DO??" so she's clearly aware of the views from st.com.... ! It was item no 152 514, if you wanna look it up.

Hilarious!!

Last edited:
At the end of the hour it was quite touching as Julia leant forward and hugged him goodbye and then when the camera was panning away she did it again and it was a proper proper hug, like you'd give a family member. Sweet!! She clearly really likes him too.

Last night's show was the first time I'd ever seen him before, and he has come across as such a lovely, funny and refreshing guy. And whenever anyone phoned in he said "bye sunshine" at the end, cute! Just goes to show being kind, soft and genuine makes such a difference in comparison to the sharp cutting, so called funny comments some people feel the need to make (take note Jill F!).

Prefer him without the moustache though :thinking:

I laughed yesterday when Debbie Flint went to touch his face and said, "What's all this about then?"
Then she went on to ask where was his sombrero? :giggle:

Don't think Debbie's all that keen on men's facial hair though.
Cause Lee from Philosophy said to Alison Young he wasn't allowed on air for his TSV launch, untill he'd done a trim and tidy of his facial hair.
Alison replied oh that wasn't me, that was Debbie Flint.
:grin:

I love him, he's absolutely lovely...I could listen to him for hours, he beats old Glenny boy hands down.

My top has come & there was a ****** hole in it and they have no more, all on waitlist. :devil: Prepaid label on its way.

Latest posts

Back