Lindt Chocolates on 6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are Thorntons shows on in October, I think it is Sat 25th but they have taken that week off the TV guide again so can't double check.

There are Thorntons shows on in October, I think it is Sat 25th but they have taken that week off the TV guide again so can't double check.

Thanks. I love Lindt (especially the bunnies and reindeer) but as a Derbyshire girl, I'm usually loyal to Thorntons!

Thanks. I love Lindt (especially the bunnies and reindeer) but as a Derbyshire girl, I'm usually loyal to Thorntons!

ooo i should tell you I bought bakewell puddings - the real thing from the bakewell pudding company online - gorgeous - i'm sure you gave me the tip - if you didn't apologies you are probably wondering what the blazes I'm talking about but if you did - thank you - they are absolutely gorgeous.

ooo i should tell you I bought bakewell puddings - the real thing from the bakewell pudding company online - gorgeous - i'm sure you gave me the tip - if you didn't apologies you are probably wondering what the blazes I'm talking about but if you did - thank you - they are absolutely gorgeous.

I did recommend them,yes. Glad you liked them! They are wonderful, aren't they?

I did recommend them,yes. Glad you liked them! They are wonderful, aren't they?

yay thought it was you - thanks so much for the rec. Yes gorgeous - substantial yet light and not overfilling and apple in themand no raspberry jam - a regular fave of mine now. I'm not a huge pudding fan but these aren't too sweet. I do like mine with some ready made custard and hot or cold is great too.

Why sell something you can get in tesco? I use qvc for things I don't find cheaper in the shops ;)

Latest posts

Back