Wot no clickfree?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teessvee

Registered Shopper
Was looking on the site as mine is making weird noises and not one to be seen? Are they gone or is there a new soopa doopa one in the works? :confused:

On another note nice to see Lucy Hedges :heart:
Instead of Wiggy Lee.
Nice to have a guest that knows her tech and something nice for the guys to Drool over! :)

I see with the TSV they have sorted that it will come with Samsung Migration to move data from your old pc, instead of flogging a click free to do the job.

Was looking on the site as mine is making weird noises and not one to be seen? Are they gone or is there a new soopa doopa one in the works? :confused:

I recommended it to a friend and she bought one a few weeks ago. So it must be out of stock. Perhaps you could call Customer Services and they can waitlist it for you.

I recommended it to a friend and she bought one a few weeks ago. So it must be out of stock. Perhaps you could call Customer Services and they can waitlist it for you.

I wrote to them a while back to complain that it doesn't save all emails like they said on air and got the brush off as I had it over a year. I may have to go straight to click free for another. Now I know it doesn't save my emails I can document them and save them that way, but I love it apart from that as you don't have to think about it just plug it in.

The stock number is 500935 for the ClickFree C2 750GB Automatic Backup Hard Drive For PC or Mac - 500935 but it is currently out of stock. If I remember correctly it was on intro price at around £87

Last edited:
I have a clickfree dongle, you can use it with and hard drive, not sure they are still available but its a great bit of kit cost me £15

I have a clickfree dongle, you can use it with and hard drive, not sure they are still available but its a great bit of kit cost me £15

Is that like a memory stick? Would be less chance of that breaking if so. Hard drives are so temperamental I am scared my Click Free is going to die soon as it is making funny noises.

Thats sounds what I need, I want to buy a new laptop so need to transfer stuff from one to another, where did you buy this from? Thanks

Hi

They must have stopped making them now :( I wouldnt buy a second hand one needs to be a new.. Maybe another brand makes these also? ....

Latest posts

Back