knitting and crochet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

briolette

Registered Shopper
Hi all,
Wondering what opinions people have on the knitting and crochet shows/products? I have found the demos useful and particularly Wendy Pooles knitting techniques, she's a very good teacher and patient!
I think it's a shame that they mostly sell cheap end yarns, novelty pom pom types rather than more quality merino/cashmere/alpaca. Also find that nearly everything is a kit rather than separate items. Saw a hilarious show with Nigel demonstrating the strength of symphonie wooden knitting needles where he promptly snapped one in half! What products would you like to see on offer?

I really like the knitting and crochet shows. I have never been able to get the hang of increasing and decreasing in the middle of a row without getting holes in my knitting until I watched someone do it on one of the shows and seeing how it was done made sense to me more than reading a pattern. I hope they bring more knitting and crochet shows.

Hi Tilley
I agree its great to watch how something is done rather than trying to figure out charts or written instructions! i've been learning the increases and decreases for lace knitting patterns by watching wendy and yesterday she showed a double cast off.. never even heard of it before! Glad you enjoy wool crafts too, guess we are the only ones on here! best wishes Chris

You're not the only ones. I absolutely love watching Wendy as she shows you step by step the techniques. I haven't been knitting for long but I am really enjoying it.

Latest posts

Back