Hollywood Movie With Julia In Her Lavender Frock?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Recall

Julia's
Now in the movies blog

Says Julia:

A couple of days before we came home a beautiful sailing yacht came into the bay and, rather than sailing past, it seemed to be sailing up and down almost as though it was looking for something. That went on all day, which was a bit strange. Then the next day it was back and so was a bright red salvage vessel! This needed closer investigation with the binoculars. There were loads of people standing on the deck of the yacht, but I couldn't really make out what they were doing.

It transpires that they were shooting some scenes from the latest Bruce Willis movie, apparently about an American boy going missing while on holiday with his parents in Spain. So I'm wondering, were they pointing the cameras into shore when some weird woman in a lavender sundress was checking them out with her binoculars? Maybe there will be another Julia Roberts in a Hollywood movie... albeit a 'bit' part!!!! Have any of you ever seen yourselves in the background of a film or TV show?

Then a later blog:

Talking of movies, I see 'The Cold Light of Day', starring Bruce Willis, is out on general release tomorrow. This was the movie I mentioned in a blog ages ago, where they shot some of the action in the bay beneath my house in Spain.

I will definitely be going to see it and hopefully will not see myself in a mauve sun dress peering down at them filming through binoculars. Maybe I should go and see it with the family as an Easter treat, as I am not working this weekend.

Oh dear not what she thought:

On Easter Monday, Daniel and I went to watch Crystal Palace take on league leaders Southampton with my friend Stretch. We lost!!! I guess that is why they are league leaders. Then home for a roast dinner, followed by Eton Mess, with our guests Sophie and her new flat mate Gilly, before heading off to the cinema to see The Cold Light of Day. Sorry to say I wasn't very impressed with the movie, although it was nice to see the scenes they shot near our house in Spain... fortunately there was no sign of a lilac clad woman wielding binoculars!!!

Cant understand it! surely such an accomplished actress and dancer would have been snapped up for the starring role had they only known she was in residence!

Oh she lives a fabulous life :happy:

She's a very lucky lady to have such a lovely place in Spain and pictures of her previous home in this country looked very nice indeed.
The tv sunk into a tiled wall at the end of her bath, could no doubt aided with the house sale.
I do wonder why she is now renting as the rental cost of such a large house in the south must be very expensive.
Perhaps we would read what's in their property plan in her book?

oooh oooh, yes do you think?....well thats definitely persauded me to buy the book, can't wait.:clapping:

Can you image the huge scoop for letting of the property.
Luxury sea view villa with infinity pool near Javea, Spain as featured in the Cold Light Of Day Hollywood Movie.

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p422140

What a beautiful villa, is it really hers?

Out of my price range though for a holiday let. On my own, I could probably afford a couple of nights in low season then would have to squat for the rest of the week :bandit:

Saying that, 2 families / 8 people works out at £250 pp per week low season so not bad I suppose for such a luxurious place to stay. :glass:

What a beautiful villa, is it really hers?

Out of my price range though for a holiday let. On my own, I could probably afford a couple of nights in low season then would have to squat for the rest of the week :bandit:

Saying that, 2 families / 8 people works out at £250 pp per week low season so not bad I suppose for such a luxurious place to stay. :glass:

Yes Dolly the stunning villa does appear to be hers.
She posted on her blog about being over at their place with her son, sorting out his fitness boot camps.
If you search reviva fitness, you'll be able to check it out and on the location page there's some stunning photo's of the place.

Oh I just looked at the villa....OMG the ocean view is spectacular, love it, I'm imagining myself sitting on the balcony eating breakfast, with a hunky man slave serving :wink:

OMG that is just down the road from my RAT OF AN EX husband.
So if your pockets are deep enough to go and stay their please throw some rotten eggs at his place PLEASE.
(He owes me £10,000 in maintenance)
Now I know why if all of the houses are like that.

If you know his address, google street view/google earth it, wow £10,000 is a lot, no way of getting it? His ass should be in jail.

Ooh, just had a look and its gorgeous, and popular with you all it seems - just had a look at the availability and its fully booked until next march!!