Katherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
KH has gone up in my estimation. On the 4pm NN show she acknowledged that presenters often said that items being sold were suitable as gifts when it was quite clear that they weren't. I couldn't believe my ears! I think she'll be heading for the QVC naughty step very soon.

Good on her, some of those presenters must think we are made of money spending £20-£30 on gifts for random people.

Yeah the gift thing always makes me raise my eyebrows whenever a presenter mentions it....as if!

KH has gone up in my estimation. On the 4pm NN show she acknowledged that presenters often said that items being sold were suitable as gifts when it was quite clear that they weren't. I couldn't believe my ears! I think she'll be heading for the QVC naughty step very soon.

Oh dear what will some of her follow presenters feel about that comment.

I know Julian makes comments like some presenters say stuff like oh you could buy this for your childs teacher.
He then goes on to say something along the lines, well no you wouldn't buy a diamond ring or flat screen tv as a teachers gift.
Even though he says such stuff, I don't think any of his fellow workmates would take it in the wrong way or have an axe to grind with Julian.

catherine huntley is one of the main culprits about "gifts" and the emphasis on the "s" really gets on my nerves...

Call me a cynic but I thought, when I heard this, how contrived to win friends and influence people; Chuntley has seen the comments about "gifts" and thrown in this comment to curry favour from her dissenters. I'm fairly sure Julian's motives are the same but at least he acknowledges this site and the teasing he gets on here. Chuntley rarely seems sincere to me.

She comes across as one of those girls when I was at school who was dsperate to be popular without any concept of why she wasn't.

Jude xx

I will never understand why CH gets such a hard time on here, imo she is a normal young woman... doing a job to the best of her ability, maybe she is not as proficient as JR but imho she is no way near as vain. Alison K is my favourite presenter and I think Catherine comes a close second. Still we are all different and each to their own, it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things/people....

I will never understand why CH gets such a hard time on here, imo she is a normal young woman... doing a job to the best of her ability, maybe she is not as proficient as JR but imho she is no way near as vain. Alison K is my favourite presenter and I think Catherine comes a close second. Still we are all different and each to their own, it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things/people....

I'm so glad we all see things in a different light, wouldn't do for us all to be carbon copies of each other.
So I'm so pleased to state I would never in the memory of man, link and compere Catherine Huntley with Alison K.

I think if she didn`t pose so much and look at the monitor all the time and be a would be ` model` at every opportunity when she comes across as being very vain she would be ok but agreed not the same calibre as Alison K jmo

I'm so glad we all see things in a different light, wouldn't do for us all to be carbon copies of each other.
So I'm so pleased to state I would never in the memory of man, link and compere Catherine Huntley with Alison K.

It wasn't my intention to compare AK and CH presenting styles. I just seem to like them both. Alison has years of experience as a proficient presenter, where as Catherine is 'work in progress' but imo she is trying very hard to please. I have never noticed anything vain about her, but then perhaps she knows how very attractive she is...

Call me a cynic but I thought, when I heard this, how contrived to win friends and influence people; Chuntley has seen the comments about "gifts" and thrown in this comment to curry favour from her dissenters. I'm fairly sure Julian's motives are the same but at least he acknowledges this site and the teasing he gets on here. Chuntley rarely seems sincere to me.

She comes across as one of those girls when I was at school who was dsperate to be popular without any concept of why she wasn't.

Jude xx

Samantha Brick with artifice?

It wasn't my intention to compare AK and CH presenting styles. I just seem to like them both. Alison has years of experience as a proficient presenter, where as Catherine is 'work in progress' but imo she is trying very hard to please. I have never noticed anything vain about her, but then perhaps she knows how very attractive she is...

I think your tastes are usually sound ie Craig is unwatchable, Danny from HP isn't:giggle: but I do think CH has changed in the past while and not in a good way.

I think your tastes are usually sound ie Craig is unwatchable, Danny from HP isn't:giggle: but I do think CH has changed in the past while and not in a good way.

Not to worry Vampy, we can't expect to agree on everything! :wink:

No problem Kathy at all.

They are so different in many ways, but IMHO in their presenting style:
1, Is a true presenter.
2, Is trying to act as a presenter.

Latest posts

Back