Usual BS again ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
... Selling things for 10p claiming it is the PC making a mistake, not sure if they should be selling it this cheap.

How dumb do they think they are? This kinda BS belongs in the markets in the 80's not now so bid up if you are reading this, do one.

PJ

I echo that. It's selling techniques of the Del-boy Market Stall School of thinking. Total Bowlox feeding off the vulnerable and ignorant.

I've seen them do a variation of this on numerous occasions - obviously been some almighty cock-up.....nothing they can do about it now (shrugs shoulders).....just take advantage of our mistake.....our loss is your gain :wave: They're just a bunch of spivs.

If I was one of their suppliers I'd do the same tactic then 'do one' when I offload the poorly made products, proudly made in Outer Mongolia.

Now they'll know how their customers 'feel'.

Not only that but by the time you ADD on the cost of the phone call and their even more extortionate P&P than QVC your 10p item has cost over a tenner so not such a bargain then.
I have said it before and will say it again a company who "prey" on the under educated and those on limited incomes who in the long run can least afford being "ripped off".
I only ever see it now when I am channel surfing and their underhand tactics take my breath away.

Latest posts

Back