Disney watch collection - what do you think ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a mickey mouse watch from a street vendor in Italy once many years ago...

I guess kids and teenagers would love them, not sure why adults would wear them but then I'm not really into "en-trend". The prices aren't bad? - as long as you don't want the pocket watch :eek:

Last edited:
I bought a mickey mouse watch from a street vendor in Italy once many years ago...

I guess kids and teenagers would love them, not sure why adults would wear them but then I'm not really into "en-trend". The prices aren't bad? - as long as you don't want the pocket watch :eek:

just seen the pocket watch on two other dedicated watch sites (decided to do some research) and fob watches were selling for 295 !!!

i like them...I think they're cute......but then I work with toddlers lol.

I think they are priced right although I wouldn't pay £250 for one.Although I haven't bought one,I'd be happy to pay around £30 that QVC are asking.

Odd, but I thought Disney did a lot more than Mickey/Minnie Mouse !!!!

I remember at age 6 being given a Cinderella watch with a pink strap and it came packaged on a 'glass' (clear plastic) high heel slipper !!! The boy next door got a Hopalong Cassidy watch - and his came packaged on a little saddle. Those were the days !!!!

not for me but my grandaughter is 2 and adores minnie and mickey mouse. the crystal one would make a lovely gift for her to put away when she is older.

I love animation, probably because even a stick man is beyond my drawing ability. Classic Disney is always going to have appeal but I love the pocket watch in particular.

Yes I always try to avoid having pooh on my tie.

Although if it did happen I could use ariel to get it out.

I know some big fellas do wear something like a Disney tie to make it clear that they're softies. I can't get my head around it but they feel they may intimidate people because they're blessed with an enviable physique?! Me love the big muscle boys.

Latest posts

Back