So suprised at Kim & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

London

Registered Shopper
A couple of weeks ago someone gave me a Kim & Co top. I wore it on Sunday and it was really lovely, shock horror!

I thought the fabric would be really clingy and hot but it wasn't. I felt cool in it, it was very light in weight and the colours and design were really fresh looking.

If you were going on holiday and wanted to pack light, you couldn't get any lighter than a few items in her range. I wish I was slender enough to fit into some of her long dresses now, I would imagine they would be really nice to wear on holiday in the evening. :sun:

Glad you felt good in that top,London. When Kim gets it just right her clothes are fab. Funnily enough it is her tops that people compliment me the most on. There is something about them that does make you feel good,maybe her enthusiasm is infectious! Whatever it is I ll have some of it!

London I'm an 20/18. 20 top and 18 bottom and I wear her dresses. Well I have two. One crepe shift dress and one maxi dress I bought from eBay. I do have to buy the 3xl though so if you're bigger than me they would still fit but might be clingy. They're supposed to fit up to a 22/24 but I wouldn't say I would be comfortable wearing the dresses if I was a couple of sizes bigger.

Although if you like her top then I would say definitely go for a dress in a style/colour you love.

I've got several of Kim's dresses & love them,not the big bright prints but the plain colours & some smaller prints(mainly bought from Ebay)
I'm a 14/16 & like to wear the XL & I can never understand Debbie Flint(being a 14/16) saying she wears the Medium.

Latest posts

Back