Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Just seen her and Dale on the promo for tonight's gem TSV. She looks really lovely in her emerald green top and the hair looks nice too.

She IS a very attractive woman. If I look like her in my 50's then yippee!

Also, Deborah-Ann is stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree.

When I return to this thread tomorrow I shall be wearing my tin helmet :grin:

most colours suit julia as she has a beautifull colouring. and that hair is amazing when its groomed. i dont think the dress fits her properly however. she is slim but her bust is quite ample and to get the right fit on a dress like this she would have to have it made to fit. lovely dress though.

I often think how lovely she looks. More so when she seems to have chosen her own clothes rather than wearing what Q is trying to sell. She suits jewel colours really well, and her hair can be really glossy too. I hope I look like her when I am 50, too!

Yes I agree the dress was a lovely colour and really suited her dark colouring but it wasn't very flattering in the chesticle area, big knockers need to be kept under control with some definition to look their best. Not like Joy's horizontal cones though...:grin:

Yes I agree the dress was a lovely colour and really suited her dark colouring but it wasn't very flattering in the chesticle area, big knockers need to be kept under control with some definition to look their best. Not like Joy's horizontal cones though...:grin:

I'm marking that down as a compliment for JR whether you agree or not!

Well you know me Burlz, magnanimous as always. :angel: I have to say though that her eye makeup was too dark and drew attention to the bags...:devil:

Julia is a lovely looking woman and when she gets the clothes and make-up right she looks great.

When you think the of the amount of injections, surgery and the likes being employed by those including of which, are years younger than Julia.
I think she is looking very, very well, considering she is so closely examined on live TV.

I joined this forum, after following it for weeks as a guest , simply to support her, after reading some "bad mouthing" her:talking:
I think she is QVC's best presenter, and as any human being, is sure to have a bad day now and then.
We must accept that, but like so many have said hear, she is fab for her age.
Busty people sometimes find it hard to get clothes to fit perfectly, but she does try her best.
I do not support her blindly , like I do wish she would get some bifocals or varifocals, so that she is comfortable with reading the item descriptions in hand and reading from the cue board.
Eye sight is problem should be accepted as a change in our life cycle and not be embarrassed about.
I am sure Julia can look equally attractive in some suitable specs.
For those who support Julia, here is a video of some years ago, seeing that video, I think she has aged really well :happy:
http://youtu.be/M8F8qrjXwuQ

More interesting are the old clips they show of her in her thirties from when she first started at QVC. She has morphed from fairly dowdy, unremarkable and down to earth into the goddess we behold today!

More interesting are the old clips they show of her in her thirties from when she first started at QVC. She has morphed from fairly dowdy, unremarkable and down to earth into the goddess we behold today!

You'll be BB's nbf with that post, Baubles!

I just have this hilarious vision of her in her seventies still working the puppies and leggings and toeposts,flouncing, pouting and flirting with anything in trousers! as she would say "aww bless her".

Latest posts

Back