QVC facebook page..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
as a not very prolific facebooker,thought I would have a mooch on there.There seem to be a lot of strong opinions on there and similar topics as on here!!!
But who or what are the Angels..are they part of the customer care team?

Educate me please!

I want to know who Charlie is who they keep referring to! Is it housewives favourite Will that updates the page? I think it's a bit too forthright on there. I mean, it's meant to be a 'fan' page! At least on here we can hide behind the disguise of a forum!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think some of the people on there in the early days decided to give the person who replies to queries a name which was Charlie and the ladies themselves were angels. I'm not 100% sure which came first Charlie or the Angels.

I look on some twitter pages from time to time, but don't do facebook at all.
When I looked at QVC facebook ages ago there was different sections, ie wall and other headings.
Now all that seems to have changed and it keeps asking me to log in when I click on anything.

Charlie is whoever answers the questions on Q's behalf, the 'Angels' are those who suck up on there, expect special treatment from QVC and defend them to the last (sometimes slagging us off in the process!). I used to check out the page now and again but to be honest i find the whole Angels thing a bit creepy, it's a shop people...

Okay Charlie is the guy who appears on the Morning Show Charlie Gow something, he comes on and gives updates etc. Charlie is their darling.

The Angels are the ones who started the postage pricing thing which QVC ignored as usual. Sort a group within a group, when the Beauty thing was coming a lot of them begging for tickets seeming to think they were special. Ha Ha Ha!!! Join the draw like the rest.

Have to say I ignore both of the above.:grin:

Okay Charlie is the guy who appears on the Morning Show Charlie Gow something, he comes on and gives updates etc. Charlie is their darling.

The Angels are the ones who started the postage pricing thing which QVC ignored as usual. Sort a group within a group, when the Beauty thing was coming a lot of them begging for tickets seeming to think they were special. Ha Ha Ha!!! Join the draw like the rest.

Have to say I ignore both of the above.:grin:

That'll be Will Gowing from the Morning Show then, who used to be a QVC techy guest/travel reporter on London GMTV.

http://haneyland.com/will-gowing-itv-london-gmtv.html

That'll be Will Gowing from the Morning Show then, who used to be a QVC techy guest/travel reporter on London GMTV.

http://haneyland.com/will-gowing-itv-london-gmtv.html

And one of Steve Allen's bitches on LBC 97.3

Whoever I've looked at the Q Facebook page it has appeared to be singularly humourless and crawling with sycophants.... "ooh can't wait for this...... Ooh I can't live without that...... Ooh have you seen the new Elemis...." blah blah. It's a no-fun zone basically.

And one of Steve Allen's bitches on LBC 97.3

Whoever I've looked at the Q Facebook page it has appeared to be singularly humourless and crawling with sycophants.... "ooh can't wait for this...... Ooh I can't live without that...... Ooh have you seen the new Elemis...." blah blah. It's a no-fun zone basically.

Oh I'm so missing out, not being in with the in crowd.

Whilst I'm at it where is the naughty step, I've heard mentioned?

Just had a look and agree, Facebook is a social site but, like so many companies, it's just another outlet to peddle your wares. I felt physically ill reading the cloying remarks.

At least on this independent forum you can talk properly!

Charlie is one of the people from QVC who post on that page and some people on the page appointed themselves as his "angels". Charlie is not Will who appears on morning show.

Just had a look and agree, Facebook is a social site but, like so many companies, it's just another outlet to peddle your wares. I felt physically ill reading the cloying remarks.

At least on this independent forum you can talk properly!

Some of the comment are just full of praise for QVC but quite often people post their complaints or links to sites selling products cheaper than QVC do. For example at the weekend QVC were selling a camera and people posted that it was much cheaper elsewhere and there were also posts about a Lulu Guinnes bag that was selling on another site for around half the QVC price.

I really thought it was him as they talk about him appearing etc on the morning show.

People who are posting probably think it is him! I assumed there would be various people who answered the questions on there and Charlie was just a name the posters had picked to address them by, but I'm not 100% sure!

Some of the comment are just full of praise for QVC but quite often people post their complaints or links to sites selling products cheaper than QVC do. For example at the weekend QVC were selling a camera and people posted that it was much cheaper elsewhere and there were also posts about a Lulu Guinnes bag that was selling on another site for around half the QVC price.[/QUOTE

nothing new there then lol

"Charlie" is actually a team of girls, three based at Marco Polo House and one in Liverpool. And "The Naughty Step" is an unofficial QVC page where people can post things that would probably be removed from the official page and discuss anything and everything.

I have a feeling when QVC started the FB page there was Charlie and Laura, suspect there is more than just two of them now.

Latest posts

Back