Waitlist or not!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sheila49

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or do QVC have the strangest way of honouring an existing order. I placed an order in January for a jewellery storage unit and was told I was on the waiting list. I phoned last week to check and was told it would be in stock in June. Imagine my surprise to notice on my account the item was now cancelled!! On phoning I was told my 90 days on waitlist were up and the NEW waitlist was now full!! Only with QVC can you wait over 4 months and then be put to the end of a queue. It will be a long time before I order anything else. I am fuming.

Is it just me or do QVC have the strangest way of honouring an existing order. I placed an order in January for a jewellery storage unit and was told I was on the waiting list. I phoned last week to check and was told it would be in stock in June. Imagine my surprise to notice on my account the item was now cancelled!! On phoning I was told my 90 days on waitlist were up and the NEW waitlist was now full!! Only with QVC can you wait over 4 months and then be put to the end of a queue. It will be a long time before I order anything else. I am fuming.

How annoying!

Wasn't that Lori free standing mirror cabinet?
They usually have loads at the outlets for about £40.

Oh QVC do that all the time. Just cancel your order & don't bother to tell you. They then send a letter which you don't get until your order has been cancelled for 2-3 weeks. I have had many an up & downer with them about this. Its just rude.

Don't waste your anger on them because they don't give a toss :mysmilie_486:

Latest posts

Back