Videos of gem day gone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I noticed on the QVC website today that they are still offering all the items from gem day on 3 easy pays today.

I had seen a lovely tanzanite ring and emailed my OH (who works away during the week) to tell him to have a look as we had been looking recently for a tanzanite ring on "the high street" but hadn't seen anything.

It was very frustrating to see that this and most of the videos for yesterdays jewellery are no longer available. Why have they not been kept if they are still selling the items on easy pay today. Very frustrating. I wish the Q would do the same as QVC US and keep all videos and then just put a note saying that the price shown on the video may not be what it is now.

That's so annoying, more so because your really interested in purchasing and want hubby to see.

On the Diamond thread fwend commented that a pair of the cluster earrings looked grey.
Because Lori said she would fail to speak about diamond colour, if not good.
I had a look to check if colour was mentioned then added the video to the thread, low and behold it now won't play.

i always get a bit dissapointed with real gems. when they arrive they are usually very tiny. to be able to afford really lovely stuff would command a kings ramsome

I dont know if there were videos for everything as I watched the lavender tanzanite in the afternoon
and went to look for a video of a pair of earrings about an hour later but there was no video
I wasnt sure if it meant the video hadnt been put on or not as I wasnt sure how long they took to put the videos on

Thanks Bags, they have sold out of my size anyway now, so it wasn't meant to be!

You never know your size may appear in stock shortly.

Having said that, fingers crossed you get sorted later with something your over the moon with.

Let me know how you get on.

Latest posts

Back