dreamkeeper foldover glitter wallet / purse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
I know this won't be to everyone's taste but if you want some sparkle in your life, this a lovely purse. It really is.

I have one in red and just noticed the black option is now reduced to only £8.13 last clicks price. Well worth it - go on, give it a try and sparkle away.

I've ahem, bought a couple for my pressy drawer at that price.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.147230.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

ps, the picture doesn't do it any justice at all.

Last edited:
I also have this purse in black and it is lovely. I've had loads of people admiring it. I must say I bought it on a whim as Dreamkeeper and Kirks Folly are not really my thing at all.

I also have this purse in black and it is lovely. I've had loads of people admiring it. I must say I bought it on a whim as Dreamkeeper and Kirks Folly are not really my thing at all.

I don't usually look at the Dreamkeeper stuff either but this purse caught my eye. I was surprised how roomy it is for the size and like you, I have had lots of people admiring my purse.

Have coveted the purple one for a long time, wish I'd got it, so have settled for the black at a discounted price. Thank you for persuading me everyone :)

I've been persuaded too in spite of shelling out for a new purse recently! I'll pop it aside as a pressie.

look, it's sold out now and it's all your fault ! I never think to look in Last Clicks, that'll teach me.

My 2 purses arrived this morning - ordered on the 25th, delivered on the 28th, not bad eh.

Lovely purses, all pristine in the tissue wrap and clear poly bag etc. I used to think that most of the items in last clicks may be returns etc ( not that it bothers me, dependent on the item, of course) but this doesn't seem to be the case with these purses.

I'm going to give my daughter one, with a little something inside for her :wink: and keep the other for myself as a spare.

Hope you all like yours.

ooh, I do love to get a bargain.

Last edited:
That's good to near,Dollydimple,mine was only sent out yesterday so probably won't be delivered till around midweek! :thinking:

Latest posts

Back