Sony Vaio Laptop 11.6"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have a vaio and the build quality is not the best. the battery life has no life and it gets hot ...cant wait to replace it

Thanks for that. I want to upgrade my mobile and/or buy a tablet (I think). But right now am doing a lot of fence-sitting. And seeing what other people have to say. lol

dells are built like tanks very robust but not as sexy as a vaio. but i use mine so much i dont think its up to the dells in the house

Craig twirled it (the PC) about incessantly to show us how sleek and trendy it is and how we would be proud to take it into a meeting or coffee shop. Made me feel seasick. It's only a computer for goodness sake, they all look more or less the same apart from the colour of the casing.

PS did he say whether it had a disc-drive ?

I had a Sony Vaio a couple of years ago and it was absolute rubbish. In fact PC World repair centre had it more than I did I think. I eventually took it to the tip and got an an HP which has been fab.

Craig twirled it (the PC) about incessantly to show us how sleek and trendy it is and how we would be proud to take it into a meeting or coffee shop. Made me feel seasick. It's only a computer for goodness sake, they all look more or less the same apart from the colour of the casing.

PS did he say whether it had a disc-drive ?

No CD drive installed - to keep it light and portable, 'this is the way forward for all laptops' they said. It was very pretty though with a nice keyboard layout and plenty of ooomph for all tasks.

Saw a MacBook Air in PC World recently, now that was slim and lightweight. With the popularity of IPhones and IPads, folks may in future be tempted to convert to Apple Macs, with all their easy connectivity features.....expensive though they are!

i have a vaio and the build quality is not the best. the battery life has no life and it gets hot ...cant wait to replace it

I am writing from a red sony vaio (three years old) and I agree. It gets hot and, though I am no expert, I don't think that it is anything special really. Looks nice but so what.

I'm typing this from a grey sony vaio and I think we've had this laptop for about two years now. One of the reasons we choice it was because it was Sony and it looks sleek. I agree it does get hot but does not all laptops get hot?

I had heard mixed reviews about Dells and was told by the IT guy at my office that Dells are mainly made up with re-conditioned parts (don't know if this is true or not).

all my 3 daughter have dells and they are going to oulast my sony. they do look nice but i really dont rate them. all my girls have dells that are 3-4 years. my 2 year old sony is ageing fast.
is it true that the i-pads dont have flash wont that limit its capability

Latest posts

Back