Butler & Wilson 7pm hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or did anyone else think that the b&w jewellery at 7pm was rather gawdy - in particular the huge black plastic cuff with great big coloured crystals for £78! It didn't even look as if it fitted Julia that well.

Yes a lot of it was very gawdy.I did like the bangle though in silver, gold or coloured.

Did you spot the make up on SW? The eyebrows were hilarious:mysmilie_61:

Yes, I liked the bangles too. Not sure I'm into all this union jack flag type jewellery.

Thank you lilian - I was looking at simon and wondering what was wrong and YES it is the eyebrows, of course!! What a giggle. Do you think Julia really likes his jewellery, you never see her wearing anything quite as outrageous as some of simons designs. But then she's a very good presenter/sales lady!

I agree with reflexgirl. Julia wears smaller dainty pieces of jewellery on-air and often comments that chunky rings aren't her style. She's completely right - lets her face, figure, hair and personality do the talking.

I, on the other hand, wear statement pieces of fashion jewellery to brighten up a rather boring, shy and colourless person (but I've got a kind nature !)

I have some BW pieces but nothing as OTT as some of these they are showing now.They are just not to my taste and I hate the 'skulls' stuff.I was in the South Molton St shop this week and some of the larger pieces are very heavy, maybe OK in a bangle/bracelet but not in the necklaces

The model on the Thurs. 8p.m hour is much classier than Rene & almost up to the standard of Ali? Love her dress too although I couldn't wear that huge spider!!

The model on the Thurs. 8p.m hour is much classier than Rene & almost up to the standard of Ali? Love her dress too although I couldn't wear that huge spider!!

:giggle:

Taking into account the boob tube pelmets (Spanx strapless slip styling), she's always wearing, that's not too hard for the lovely blonde model Sally.

Latest posts

Back