Two new purchases!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
Angeline has a lot to answer for because I always buy when she's on! She saved me a fortune when she went on maternity leave! Let's hope she gets preggers again soon :clapping:

Okay, first one ............. I don't know why but I have a "thing" about flower designs. I also like brown diamonds. So, when this one came on ........... I had to have it for a look! I was fully prepared to send it back BUT I really do like it! It's too big because there was only a size 9 in stock so I'll have to have it resized but it's a keeper.

AND THEN

my love to BIG sparkly rings took hold! I'm not a fan of irradiated blue diamonds but this looked so twinkly and BIG that I had to get it for a look! OMG this sparkles like mad and the finger coverage is brill AND it's in white gold (result)! It looks shocking with red nail varnish but ignore that!

Attachments

• Diamond blue 1ct c.jpg
    Diamond blue 1ct c.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 439
  • Diamond blue 1ct d.jpg
    Diamond blue 1ct d.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 383
  • Diamond brown 1.25ct a.jpg
    Diamond brown 1.25ct a.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 416
Well done Meesh on your Angeline haul, btw the good lady did say on her return (and I'm paraphrasing).....that there's no way in hell that she'll be off on maternity leave again!! 'She's done her bit, so to speak.'

Pleased to hear the Daisy is a keeper, good to see alternative interesting designs for diamond rings. And the blue one looks a real bling ring, nice bright colour in those stones giving you all that sparkle. Looks lovely. :nod:

Lovely rings, it's good to see a variety of diamond settings and colours. Very glamorous. Thanks for letting us see them :)

Lovely rings, both of them, and as a lover myself of all things sparkly, especially big ones (!) I must say I love it when people post piccies of their purchases.

Latest posts

Back