S2o tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Has anyone used these laundry sheets? The demonstrations are quite impressive but there's no mention of how they cope with smelly socks, dirty shirt collars or grass stained cricket whites etc.

Has anyone used these laundry sheets? The demonstrations are quite impressive but there's no mention of how they cope with smelly socks, dirty shirt collars or grass stained cricket whites etc.

That's probably because they don't cope with these stains at all Bensmum. Complete and utter waste of money and not economical either as directions tell you to use 2 sheets if you have a full load of washing. Don't waste your money.

Oh thanks for that Mam. I was just about to order them too. This forum is fantastic and has saved me a fortune over time!!

I ordered a previous TSV and they were useless on anything, never mind dirtier stuff. As Mam says, the tub says to put 2 sheets in each load......I may as well have put a facecloth in the washing machine to clean the clothes. The pack went back.

I tried this and sent it right back. Expensive to return, think £4 and that was before I knew about DSR and p&p. Before I found this forum!

If they were any cop you'd be able to buy a Daz or Persil version in the supermarket. Same goes for Washballs.

In the minority it seems but I found these worked really well. The trick is NOT to overload the machine though. I used 1 sheet if clothes just needed freshening up (ie no stains) and used 2 if there were marks on clothes and they always came out clean. I havnt got childrens clothes to wash though, so I can only comment on how it worked for me and OH.

I have some thing similar which I brought from the pound shop 2 tubs each containing 40 sheets for yes ONE POUND.
While that are not brill on really dirt stuff they are great when I just need to freshen things up with a quick wash and at just over a penny each I can use two if needed with out breaking the bank.

I do not want to "freshen up" clothes. I want wash them. Hard.

My god if you saw the state of my vest and pants after a Saturday night out you'd agree!

Actually this reminds me of a bizarre discussion i had when I was bout 20 with an older woman in my office. I don't know how we got onto the subject of man made vs cotton knickers but we did. She said she preferred cotton as she liked to boil them.....:puke:

I didn't have the nerve to ask why and it's plagued me ever since.

Latest posts

Back