ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
God, I love Kathy Taylor!

MH - "It's chiffon, it does need a light iron"

Kathy "Think I would put it on and let my body heat make the creases fall out"

Hope for us all lol! :sun:

Kathy is my fav, never full of herself or her own importance.
Kathy really knows just what she is on telly for, to show and tell the viewer about the items.
She provides an excellent balance, never pushy or me, me, me.
I recall Debbie Flint saying recently that a presented by Kathy daytime fashion hour, had hit a record for fashion daytime sales.

I really like Kathy, she's one of the presenters that I think that I would get on with in real life (her and Julian, of course!). Even when she makes mistakes she is open about it and had a laugh at herself. She's also fairly trustworthy (in as much as anyone selling things is trustworthy - they have to make a living after all), usually if she says something is suitable for something it is. It was because of her I gave Perfect Formula a go and I'm glad I did.

Saw her modelling earrings a few weeks ago. She pulled her hair away from face to show her ear. I thought to myself what a pretty woman she is, her bone structure. I think she would suit having a hairstyle off her face or a Paves curls-scrunchie-thingy-ma-jimmy. (patent not pending!)

Saw her modelling earrings a few weeks ago. She pulled her hair away from face to show her ear. I thought to myself what a pretty woman she is, her bone structure. I think she would suit having a hairstyle off her face or a Paves curls-scrunchie-thingy-ma-jimmy. (patent not pending!)

She is very pretty but is often overlooked in favour of the flashier types like Julia and Catherine who are also good looking but more obvious let's say.

She is very pretty but is often overlooked in favour of the flashier types like Catherine who are also good looking but more obvious let's say.

In my eyes someone less obvious is far more beautiful both inside and out.

Kathy is lovely..a natural sort of beauty and a pretty face and to me she always comes across as a loyal and trustworthy sort of person who would be a lovely friend - I know she gets things wrong and at times she makes me laugh with it, but who among us can say they never do anything wrong - not me for sure! I caught her the other day and her hair looked really nice, I wondered if she'd had a colour put on it but it looked in super condition, smooth & shiny and it's the first time I've thought longer hair suited her tbh, I used to like her with the short pixy style she sported, it seemed to suit her personality.

Up at 5am and at QVC before 7am Tuesday through to Friday prepared, on air each day at 9am with a joke and a smile.
There's not many of the other presenters that could manage it so well.

I have sometimes wondered what Kathy secretly makes of all the "girlie girls" and desperate cougars at Qvc. Cant imagine her squeeling over handbags and lipgloss or being remotely interested in them outside of work. The likes of Jill, Claire, Julia and Michelle Hope must seem ridiculous to her. I see her as a country type and devoted mother, a typical medical student mother.

cathy has nothing to prove. she seems to be happy in her life and family and does her job well. she does not have airs and graces because she does not have to. and i think she is one of the better looking presenters overall...

Understated is best. One who could really flaunt it, with her credentials, is Debbie Greenwood. I met her once and she was warm and genuine, and that, to me, is how she appears on screen.

I think Kathy & Debbie G are the two best presenters on QVC & the nicest.
And when you think about it they'd both have far more to be divas about, than some of the others who are so, considering they both had far more success in their pre QVC days.

When she was doing the Zumba show last week she commented that she'd been to a party where Roberts, Keenan and Greenwood had all been literally dancing on a table. Kathy was sat with the blokes drinking and watching. I could totally picture that.

As for looks, she has amazing bone structure. The kind of face that make up can transform into something extraordinary given the time and inclination -which I think she has neither of.

When she was doing the Zumba show last week she commented that she'd been to a party where Roberts, Keenan and Greenwood had all been literally dancing on a table. Kathy was sat with the blokes drinking and watching. I could totally picture that.

As for looks, she has amazing bone structure. The kind of face that make up can transform into something extraordinary given the time and inclination -which I think she has neither of.

Now that I would have liked to see :wonder:

Almerinda & Bags ~ Hear Hear!!!

Couldn`t agree more.. and I hate it when they make her dress in clothes that don`t flatter her. Kathy in her younger days as we know was a sports woman and I don`t think spent much time thinking about fashion in her teens too busy training!! I don`t think she realises how pretty she is if she was preened like others mentioned she would knock spots off them.....even so her natural beauty shines through jmho

I remember a few years ago QVC did a sort of promo (for Christmas) where eveyone was dressed up as old film stars and Kathy looked wonderful; really fabulous as did (amaaaaazingly) Jill Franks who was in a sort of saloon girl costume.

Latest posts

Back