Never on a Sunday? Shrewsbury...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Satis

Registered Shopper
I have to go to mid-Wales the weekend after next, and I thought I might deviate from the route slightly and spend an hour or so at the Shrewsbury outlet store.

I've only ever been there once, and that was a weekday. What's it like on a Sunday?

If it's horribly crowded I'm not going to bother. Someone nearly knocked me out with a Markon boot last time I was there. If it gets any rougher than that, I don't think I can stand the pace!

We were there on a Sunday in August and it wasn't too bad.

In QVC outlets, I judge 'busy' by how long you have to wait at the jewellery counter before being served - it was only a few minutes. I've waited ages at Warrington.

Don't know if it's like that every Sunday though.

Oh, thank you Jantaculum.

Probably all right to go on the last Sunday in September then.

p.s. Why have I been demoted?

Oh, thank you Jantaculum.

Probably all right to go on the last Sunday in September then.

p.s. Why have I been demoted?

Sunday's aren't too bad, the earlier the better!

If you should be a VIP member Satis then you need to drop Graham a PM as he has had to upgrade people manually.

last sundays in the months are the worst ever as people have their pay cheques in......best to try for a mid month sunday or a mid week day........happy shopping & duck from the boots

I went to warrington today. Nothing exciting but did notice a stack of the Freedom TSV's for £6.99. Got some earings but that was about it:31:
Lots of grabbing grannies standing guard waiting for new clothes rails to come out.

best to try for a mid month sunday or a mid week day........happy shopping & duck from the boots
Can't, unfortunately, it has to be next weekend.

I'll just have to grit my teeth and wear a hard hat.

I'm now definitely going next Sunday.

If anyone has been recently or is going next week, I'd be most grateful for a heads up of what's around.

Latest posts

Back