Pies QVC Customer Panel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
A guy has just been on as a T caller, though to the studio in the Real Pie Company hour.
To say he received just two chicken pies to try and because they were so good, he wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to purchase.
I've heard women now with beauty TSV's say oh I just got the one items out of the TSV to try.
Gosh cut backs only two pies they don't half push the boat out, don't they.

I've just seen the Real Pie Co show with smarmy Dale F. The sausage rolls looked horrible, thick slabs of pastry and rather mushy meat inside. Same with the pies - DF was swooning over the large pieces of meat, the pie shown on screen was full of mush - luckily the cameraman switched to a "still" - perhaps he didn't find the pie appetising either.

I'm sure it's difficult to make food look appetising on the telly but I've seen better sausage rolls in Greggs and M&S.

I love it when the camera man/woman obviously over rides the director and moves off things quickly when they don`t look so good pies ..very creased clothes etc. lol

Very true Madaboutdogs: the camera operators are the unsung heroes of the Q! I notice their expertise too in the jewellery shows when they discretely cut to something else if a presenter is struggling with a clasp or getting all tangled up with a necklace lol! Or if a model has an earring in weirdly or something. Hastily pulling back from the money shot if things look bad. Hats off to them.

Latest posts

Back