Salon Essentials POTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

summergirl

Registered Shopper
Just watch Mr Bradford demostrating the laser hair removal thingy. I've got to admit I was tempted and even Mr Bradford said "check out the reviews online" which I did! I don't think DB has read all the reviews cause the first one is 4 stars but the rest are 1 stars. Here are some of the reviews:-

"I made the choice to buy this as im 25 with unwanted hair that is worse after having two children. I hoped this would work for me as it really would have made my life better. Sadly this has not worked on me even though i should be a perfect match for this product! Im very upset that this does not work and i have lost so much money. I would not tell anyone to buy it. Such a shame!"

"I bought this product for my daughter who has fair skin and dark hair and should have been an ideal candidate for the system. We followed the instructions exactly. The laser covers a very small area with each 'pulse' and it took a lot longer to cover even small areas than I had expected. I understood that the area wouldn't be clear of hair for 6 months but the instructions said that hair visible and treated would fall out over the next few days. We treated on armpit every other day for a week and after two weeks there was still absolutely no difference between that and the untreated side. This product is a waste of time and money - DON'T BUY IT!!"

Looks like Mr Bradford needs to do his homework before commenting on the website reviews lol!

Oh and on a different note....I take it that Salon Essentials are Rio but with a different name cause all the products are the same but are in different colours.

Just watch Mr Bradford demostrating the laser hair removal thingy. I've got to admit I was tempted and even Mr Bradford said "check out the reviews online" which I did! I don't think DB has read all the reviews cause the first one is 4 stars but the rest are 1 stars. Here are some of the reviews:-

"I made the choice to buy this as im 25 with unwanted hair that is worse after having two children. I hoped this would work for me as it really would have made my life better. Sadly this has not worked on me even though i should be a perfect match for this product! Im very upset that this does not work and i have lost so much money. I would not tell anyone to buy it. Such a shame!"

"I bought this product for my daughter who has fair skin and dark hair and should have been an ideal candidate for the system. We followed the instructions exactly. The laser covers a very small area with each 'pulse' and it took a lot longer to cover even small areas than I had expected. I understood that the area wouldn't be clear of hair for 6 months but the instructions said that hair visible and treated would fall out over the next few days. We treated on armpit every other day for a week and after two weeks there was still absolutely no difference between that and the untreated side. This product is a waste of time and money - DON'T BUY IT!!"

Looks like Mr Bradford needs to do his homework before commenting on the website reviews lol!

I think sometimes presenters try the double bluff, they know the reviews are bad but if they suggest we look at them we assume they must therefore be good and possibly don't bother checking them out.

Latest posts

Back