Espa hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Really enjoyable hour. Susan Harmsworth is a lovely lady for a lady of mature years, & looks really good without a face full of fillers. AY looked nice today. No heavy eye make up & it looks so much nicer.:flower:

I really enjoyed listening to the ESPA hour.
But I'm a bit worried about the smells with so many essential oils !

What does the ESPA 24 Hour Replenishing Moisturiser smell like ?
Does it smell like neroli (Liz Earle hand cream) ?
Does it have a strong or light smell ?
Can you still smell it a long time later ?

:flower::flower::flower:

It's a while since I had it but it's very pleasant and fragrance didn't linger on me. The prices on QVC though aren't much better than the high street. And as I've got an ESPA salon across the road from my office it would work out cheaper to buy from there. Especially when you add in postage.

I love their cleansing balm. It's smells divine. Their candles are fab too.

Oh crikey. It's aromatic and floral at the same time. Smells like aromatherapy rather than perfume. I'm sure there's rose in there and geranium but it's not sweet and cloying. More like Liz Earle Superskin than C&P if that makes sense.

Thanks for your answers, Tinkerbelle ! :sun:

Have ou tried the ESPA Regenerating Moisture Complex ?
Does it smell of tangerine/citrus ?
Is it a lot richer/greasier than the 24 Hour Replenishing Moisturiser ?

:flower::flower::flower:

I don't think I've tried that. I liked the 24 hour one but didn't think it was better than PCMC even though it's a similar price (I think). I've got fairly normal skin so anything really rich wouldn't be something I would try. Their facial oils are lovely but I'm still using up a Clarins one so it will be months before I choose a new one. And I've got a bit of superskin concentrate to get through too.

Latest posts

Back