Any Hermes delivery people out there?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Wondering if any Hermes delivery people could help me. My Leighton Denny tsv says on tracking that 10.34am yesterday 'customer signature' does this mean it was signed for OR awaiting my signature. The reason I'm asking is that at 10.34am I was at work so I didn't sign for it. My delivery person isn't responding to my text messages as we usually rearrange delivery if I'm not in.

That means the parcel has been signed for (delivered) by somebody? Check it has not been left somewhere outside your property.

That's what I thought. Not in wheelie bins or coal shed. There isn't really anywhere else she could have left it. She didn't even put a card thru to say she'd been so I've no ideas as to where it could be?

My tracking says 'Signature from Customer' when I signed for my LD TSV the other day
so it looks like someone somewhere has signed for it
either that or she is ill and cant get out to deliver the parcels so has put them through as delivered
as I believe they have to put something through their terminal on the day they get the parcel

Hope it turns up soon racy

Thanks guys!! I'm hoping it means awaiting signature. Checked with neighbours who I know would take it in but no luck.

no, there is a specific option for signature from neighbour and another one for posted through letterbox. My Hermes man just told me!

Could someone please let me know how you are checking tracking information - I didn't know there was a way to track parcels from Hermes. Sorry to sound ignorant but have seen a few posts on this and didn't know that Hermes parcels were checked - my delivery man leaves them anywhere!

if you get a despatch e-mail from QVC, there is a link within the e-mail to go to, if Hermes are the delivery company being used.

Wondering if any Hermes delivery people could help me. My Leighton Denny tsv says on tracking that 10.34am yesterday 'customer signature' does this mean it was signed for OR awaiting my signature. The reason I'm asking is that at 10.34am I was at work so I didn't sign for it. My delivery person isn't responding to my text messages as we usually rearrange delivery if I'm not in.

Now I'd think you'd be better to contact QVC, after all isn't that the reason they send tracking information.
Surely they should contact Hermes to say the parcel has the customer signature as it's been received, when it clearly hasn't.
Going off comments on here, next you'll be asked to provide a copy of your signature, to prove it's not you who has signed receipt.

I deal with Hermes at work, as bags suggested contact QVC and advise them that the parcel is shown as signed for but you have not received/signed for it. Qvc should then raise a query with hermes and advise you what they will do about the missing item.

sometime company websites show electronic copies of signatures when you input tracking numbers, do Hermes do this? only if they do you may be able to read the name to then look the person up in the phonebook for a nearby house number or you may even recognise the name.

Also, where I live we are like a T shape, one half is one road and the other is another, we are always been given the post for the corresponding road, are you like that?? whereby it could have been left in an adjacent road at the same house number as yours.

Only a couple of thoughts ... hope they help and you find your parcel ... xxxxxxx

Reminds me the time we had a long M&S console table, I bought off ebay we got a call to advise on arrival time within the next hour, then it never arrived. Rang the seller who said we weren't in and a neighbour had taken it in. Hubby put two and two together, it had tried to be delivered to the same house number in the next street. Was left with their neighbour, a retired couple who didn't see the large heavy box sat in their hall, was for us, till hubby called round saying he'd come for it. The only thing then was to get it home ended up taking the car round the corner and putting the box in the boot.Then with hubby slowly driving home with half of it hanging out of the boot, while I walked behind.

I know the wan who delivers as she's a friend of mine that's why ive contacted her. She's been delivering my parcels for years. She delivered on Monday some items from next and put a card thru to say where she'd left them that's why I'm confused, no card left at all?

I had a Hermes delivery last week. Card through the door saying it had been left in "a secure porch". That would be my doorstep then lol. Fortunately it was still there when I got home.

When I've had items thrown over the gate, tracking has said left in a secure location.

I know the wan who delivers as she's a friend of mine that's why ive contacted her. She's been delivering my parcels for years. She delivered on Monday some items from next and put a card thru to say where she'd left them that's why I'm confused, no card left at all?

Are you sure it's your friend that attempted delivery, and not a stand in?
I know my Next lady, as she'll always be called, doesn't work Monday's and some Saturday's.

Hi there

I've had several Hermes deliveries recently - this tracking is DEF saying someone has signed for the parcel. I would contact QVC to advise the problem.

Hoping it gets sorted asap.

Am thinking it probably wasn't her now. Have phoned qvc and they are contacting hermes about it.

Latest posts

Back