Listen to the customer ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Yeah right !!

If ever a line was a load of old b......ks then "we/I listen to the customer" must be in the top 10

A caller today asked Simon Wilson reasonably if he could produce a 'jiving couple ' brooch as his other dancing couple brooch is so popular. A good idea, especially with all the interest in dancing. His reply - ah well its so hard and plans are months in advance - yes Simon we know, BUT surely producing something that would be worth wearing as opposed to the tat animal stuff he churns out in rings and pendant/key rings,, must be worth thinking about.

A caller today asks the chap on Quacker if they will produce some coats - His reply - yes we had a denim jacket on earlier . When has a jacket been a coat ???? (on that show Jeanne was referred to in the past tense. Has she died ?)

Michelle Hope "receives" so many emails, er how ? are we all privvy to her email address then ?

Julia K from Indigo Moon was repeatedly asked years ago by telephone callers to put pockets in her jackets - did they ever materialise ? did they bu.......ery .

Even old Lenny, Renee, and George say "we listen to the customer"

SORRY GUYS, LIKE HELL YOU DO !!!!!!

Yes she sadly died last year. I think some of the beauty people do listen to what the customers want, i.e. duos of popular items, but that may be down to Alison Youngs insisting. Also yankee candle did respond to QVC customers asking for a true rose fragrance, but again apparently that was due to the yankee ladys nagging them. I think if there is no-one to champion a range-request then it doesn't happen.

Latest posts

Back