Dale and Michelle Hope

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
I don't think I've ever seen him fawn so much over a guest. Gives me the impression she has to be treated with kid gloves. What with the awful clothes and Dale's a- se licking I'm feeling a bit sick.

I have seen her get shirty with more than one presenter in the past, so I would say yes, she has to be treated with kid gloves.

she always reads out the garment measurements herself - she obviously got pee'd off with the presenters "casual" (un-professional) approach to sizing.

I agree EM, far to often the presenters waffle on and then decide to give out the sizes when its about to go off air or its limited stock. I dont care for MH herself or her fashion range but she is pretty spot on in giving out the sizes immediately, rather than say "just order your normal size".

I would like to know who buys her gawd awful gaudy fashion,it never seem to sell out, yet back she comes every month or so, her little twee voice does my head in.

I bought a MH plain camisole top that was reduced and it was ok, nice fit and material for the money. I decided to buy another one in the same size but different colour, purple. Gorgeous colour but atrocious fit, like a tent. How can they go wrong making a cami?

Latest posts

Back