Margaret Dabbs' dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
What does she look like in that purple dress? It looks like she's come on in her swimsuit. It's perhaps as well it's tied round her neck though cos it would be round her waist otherwise. There's so much of her skin on show and it's all red and blotchy, probably because she's nervous.

Agree. Poor thing, you'd think someone would have said! She appears very un-diva like, I don't think she would have thrown a hissy fit!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh dear, I thought exactly the same; lovely lady but awful dress. When I flicked over, all I could see were her arms, shoulders, chest and her halter neck strap. There was just too much skin on display!

Oh dear, I thought exactly the same; lovely lady but awful dress. When I flicked over, all I could see were her arms, shoulders, chest and her halter neck strap. There was just too much skin on display!

Yes I felt sorry for her. She'd obviously tried to make an effort but unfortunately failed miserably. She obviously knows her stuff and is very successful but appears very self concious, which is why she should have worn something more conservative.

At least this dress was tied securely around her neck.
She has worn some horrendously low cut ones in the past, that have resulted the camera operators having to do some pretty nifty shifting of angles, when she's leant over to do a demo
:mysmilie_465:

Latest posts

Back