Whats in your haul so far??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Just wondering what everyone has been buying today.

Ive been good and SO FAR i have only bought the 'Ultrasun' TSV, and OPI nail envy. Im swaying on the Revitalash and def going to buy the Elemis TSV.

I read on another thread about 'Estee Lauder double wear foundation' and im really liking the sound of this, so that will be another purchase at some point in the near future. x

Revitalash for me - interesting to note that I bought this back in January for the same price but £1 cheaper postage. Is a pound going on all postage do we think? I know prices are going up on 1st May but if they post it this weekend or even Monday they are paying old prices!
Anyway couldn't resist the Revitalash - my best and most favourite find in ages and it really works.

Just the TSV for me as well.
Ever optimistic that it may be needed for this years seaside holiday. Both OH and I like the sports formula for general use. I cannot bear getting all sticky and sandy so this suits me.
Also use the SPF 30 on his bald spot and back of neck etc.

And.............added bonus, managed to persuade him that,as it is used by us both it should be paid for out of the joint "household bills" account....
:wink::happy::mysmilie_14:

Zero. Nothing. Nil. No percent. ahem, I did receive 5 emails confirming my Southwestern Silver purchases, though. Did quite like the look of the new OPI case. I really shouldn't. But I may yet. ;-)

Nothing yet. Not seen any shows yet. Do I really need another Elemis tsv? Not sure as pretty well stocked up from Xmas!

Nothing for me either. I won't be buying the Elemis TSV tomorrow even though I love PCMC but I'm well stocked up and I'm sticking to my "no kits unless I want every item" rule. It does look value for money though so I was tempted.

I might be tempted by L'Occitane liquid soaps/handwashes. I usually am.

Nothing for Jabba but I'm only in from work :)

DH & DD Are in Dublin watching the Ulster v Edinburgh rugby match, so I'm going to open a bottle of fizz and tune in !

Probably same old same old though :-(

Nowt. Haven't watched much - combination of the dreadful Abby wittering on and that drip, Charlie, has been a real turn-off.

I've bought the square route of b-gger all, in fact, haven't bought anything for the last 9 months 'cos there's never anything I want!

:down:I have not bought anything today. What a boring Beauty Festival so far. I would have loved more nail shows, and Bobbi Brown. A big Boo from me.

Nowt for me too.I'm not a huge beauty follower on QVC - but I do use ultrasun -but I don't want £40 ish worth - I love nails - but can't see much of that apart from nails inc tomorrow night - could have been persuaded by a bit of laura gellar - but they're not on (wonder why they didn't put their very recent visit forward with this event) might have wanted a bit of shea butter L'Occitane but they never list the ingredients in it.......so nope...saving myself some ££££

Not bought anything today....mind you nothing has appealed to me yet :sad:. Might hold out to see what the Elemis tsv is like and I will probably be watching again tomorrow.

Have just bought the loccitane OTO :blush:
flicked over and it was limited stock and by the time I
got online it was on waitlist but refreshed a few times and it came back in stock

:down:I have not bought anything today. What a boring Beauty Festival so far. I would have loved more nail shows, and Bobbi Brown. A big Boo from me.

Bobbi Brown is on Tuesday for the new york event

Nowt for me too.I'm not a huge beauty follower on QVC - but I do use ultrasun -but I don't want £40 ish worth - I love nails - but can't see much of that apart from nails inc tomorrow night - could have been persuaded by a bit of laura gellar - but they're not on (wonder why they didn't put their very recent visit forward with this event) might have wanted a bit of shea butter L'Occitane but they never list the ingredients in it.......so nope...saving myself some ££££

i think they put Laura Geller on earlier in the week because Laura wasnt doing the shows and thought it would clash with that new costmetic company

As I love L'Occitane, the shea products in particular, so I went for the OTO once I saw the sizes in the offer. I get sore, chapped hands with little blisters in between my fingers if I use anything other than L'Occitane liquid soaps or Shea hand wash, and I adore the hand cream and Shea shower creams. The 60 second hand scrub is great on hands and feet, too. Not bought anything but that OTO today. I have my ultrasun still on the go that I got 3 years ago. If it does not run out this summer will have to chuck it. Thank god for the long shelf life! Probably won't buy anything else as I am saving my money for the Emma Hardie TSV in May.

yes, another New York event yawn. I will look forward to the Bobbi Brown shows, but as I am at work, I will have to sky plus them.

Latest posts

Back