fiona brackenbury is looking a little ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hounds-of-love

Registered Shopper
severe tonight.
now i like Fiona but that fringe does nothing for her, that tunic is the colour of old bandages and does nothing for her ..

she needs a make over!

The hairdo puts years on her. But i love the top Julia is wearing. It is deffo not a QVC one, wonder where she got it.

If I was a twitter, I would tweet in and ask her.

Last edited:
Glad it wasn't me who started this.

Without getting into personal comments again (ive made my opinion clear before now) why would anyone take advice from this woman?

I have to agree that Fiona is not a good representative of this range,how can we take her seriously when she claims a cream will tighten and firm the jawline.
Lynn.

So do you have to be really pretty to know about a particular brand of skin care? Her skin looks ok doesn't it? And her hair, whilst the style may not appeal to everyone, is looking very glossy tonight. I happen to be a fan of "the fringe". And isn't she just wearing the decleor uniform?

Anyone else think she's being phased out? They made a big thing earlier about the new Decleor guest and how much they love Fiona but she's got other commitments now that she's involved in 'product development'.

I think she has a thick fringe to hide lines on her forehead,which is something that happens to everyone,so proves that no cream will eliminate this.
Lynn

Anyone else think she's being phased out? They made a big thing earlier about the new Decleor guest and how much they love Fiona but she's got other commitments now that she's involved in 'product development'.

Laura has been coming on QVC for a while now, she and Fiona split the shows.

Fiona is just wearing the Decleor uniform, they don't flatter anyone!!! When she is wearing her own clothes she looks great!

I hope so. I have never been able to understand Decleor using Fiona to flog their products. She frequently looks a mess & is not a good rep for the brand. Laura is much more polished. She looks the part.

I have to agree re Fiona...she looks a b***dy mess most of the time. She definitely does not make you want to go out and buy the product...good grief, I am no oil painting, but take a good hard look at the woman, IMHO she is NOT a good role model for Decleor. Sorry if people think I am being harsh...but, just take a look at her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back