Did Fiona just say what I thought she said!!??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I KNEW IT!! I doubted myself for a second there because JR did not react at all. Tanya did well there, wonder what Alison Young would have said if she had been the presenter - there used to be a blonde model on (short cropped hair and was best friends with Tanya), she said '****' on air once with Alison and Alison made her apologize for offending the viewers. I never saw her on again!

I heard laughs from the crew and then Fiona was really trying not to laugh as she carried on talking. JR soldiered on without any reaction, but she is really experienced being on camera and can hold it together.

Jo Skinner was my favourite model (after Amica). She said exactly what she thought. Maybe that is why she left. She did say JR was looking good for a old bird, on one of the beauty shows. Not a good career move I thought.

When applying this product, you don't have to be too bummy (but the word was not bummy and began with an a) - can't bring myself to write it, due to church tomorrow morning!!!

Arsey?! Sheesh, I thought she had said something really shocking!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Blimey I thought she had sworn or said something really bad!!! :cheeky:

Ah, anal. I still stand by my last statement! It's just a word. :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not shocked in the outside world, but I think of QVC like a little bubble where no-one swears and everything is 'super', 'marvellous' and 'lovely' and sometimes I watch just for that reason!

I wish I'd made something up now, like she'd unleashed a torrent of b words and then dropped wind before storming off set! Come to think of it that would have been more entertaining.

One of the guests, Keeley I think, once said she was really 'anal' and AY reprimanded her and apologised to viewers - it must be on their list of banned words.

Latest posts

Back