Bare Minerals 1pm?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Having had to suffer all the rest of the crap over the 'Festival Weekend' sat down to watch the only programme that might be remotely interesting - Bare Minerals at 1pm only to find the annoying Rapilash Lady touting her wares yet again!!!

Where is the bare minerals show and havent we seen enough of her - seems she has been on every hour since the launch at midnight friday!

This beauty weekend as been the most boring ever. The range of shows have been REALLY dull.

Oh its started now. They obviously decided to squeeze her in between the two programmes to try to get some more sales!!!!!

Very boring,every time I turned on all I heard was JF telling viewers how much stock she had left in her private warehouse,funny how she gave up a Flourishing acting career to become a QVC presenter.
Lynn

JF is a ****** joke , she's constantly scratching her head, and I do mean constantly ,but the ****** airhead was extolling the virtues of Philip Kingsleys Flakey Itchy Duo !?!?

Do they think our heads button up the back?

Think I saw an advert in the week for 'a lunchtime special' at 1pm for a few mins, everyday.

Oh and by the way Jabba, i'm sat here now scratching my head, after reading your post! :blush: :giggle:

JF is a ****** joke , she's constantly scratching her head, and I do mean constantly ,but the ****** airhead was extolling the virtues of Philip Kingsleys Flakey Itchy Duo !?!?

Do they think our heads button up the back?

Is it nits do you think ?:grin:

Think I saw an advert in the week for 'a lunchtime special' at 1pm for a few mins, everyday.

Oh and by the way Jabba, i'm sat here now scratching my head, after reading your post! :blush: :giggle:

Oh is that what is was - I just thought they must have scrapped one of the rare decent hours of the weekend. How can this revitalash collection be a 'lunchtime special' they had been plugging it every five minutes all weekend!!!

What is it with this Revitalash business...it must have aired teens of times in the last few weeks,and the pesenter with her oh so long in fact not very long lashes is becoming unbearable to watch.

Must make a packet from it that's all I can say.

I tuned in last night while flicking through the ads on something and was tempted by the OTO because it had some eyeliner and eyeshadows I fancied playing with.

However, I couldn't help noticing that JR and the model looked like they had bathed in Bisto....
Close up the model looked young and not too bad (a little over bronzed) but from a distance she looked about 65! Now I know I was watching on my bedroom telly which is only 23" but it is HD :giggle:
(and I got it off QVC so you'd think it would make them all look wonderful)

Latest posts

Back