Todays delivery (Tuesday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I keep saying this is going to be my last haul for a while but keep failing!! Love all except one - topaz earrings bought as a present but think they are too small but am thinking of making it into a double pendant.

Heres's picture of my haul.

Last edited:
And more

I also had a virtual product added to my basket and it was this stunning tanzanite necklace. Thank you John and Tony. Love it xx

Last edited:
Wow that white pearl necklace is so glamorous!

I got the first one (silver & peacock pearl) today as well - present for my little sis who needs cheering up - she's got builders in and they won't be finished this side of Christmas!!!

Bargain Hunter, what a super collection! Very exciting to get these great parcels, isn't it? Who says christmas is for kids, eh? We grownup girls are enjoying christmas every day with Rocks!!
The tanzanite necklace is really lovey... but everything suits you!

Only downside to todays delivery was it came in a big box! OH took the delivery and was shocked to see how much I had ordered for it all to be delivered in a big cardboard box :eek:

Sorry forgot to add the amethyst ring was from Julie who kindly offered it to me after I missed out on rockstv. Thank you Julie I now have a full set xx

Last edited:
Lovely Haul BH..I have 3 of your first necklaces too, plus the 1st necklace in the last 3! You obviously did a much better David Bailey than me:1:

Lovely haul and, as always, they all look fab on you BH!

Would you care to admit how many pieces you've actually bought in the last 5weeks or so? :D

Maybe a poll is in order ... reckon you and Tabs would be the clear winners. ;)

Lovely haul and, as always, they all look fab on you BH!

Would you care to admit how many pieces you've actually bought in the last 5weeks or so? :D

Maybe a poll is in order ... reckon you and Tabs would be the clear winners. ;)

Just counted the authenticity cards :eek:...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................46!!!!!! I bet I have a few more cards in another box :eek::eek:

Just counted the authenticity cards :eek:...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................46!!!!!! I bet I have a few more cards in another box :eek::eek:

:D Not too many then!! ;)

wit woo madam, as usual you choose such striking things and they suit you to a T, Fabulous lol

Well BH, where to start...
I get the first pearl necklace delivered tomorrow, hope it looks as good on me as it does on you.
I already have the second and third ones, they look good on you too!
I've bid on the abalone pendant before, so that's good to see in the flesh too.
And the bracelet I've seen as it was too long, but lovely.
Section 2, I love that marcasite ring, so wish I could have them sized for me. The citrine pendant is fab too, I have my eye on the garnet version... And free tanzy is a good thing!
Part 3 all very pretty too. I wish that first necklace was in another colourway because your picture makes it look astonishingly nice - I'd always liked the look of it, but now I'm really jealous!
Don't think those pearls would suit me, so thanks for the pic to confirm my thoughts - they look fab on you though. I'm also pleased to see the snowflake earring is too small for me, that should save me a few quid!
A great set of goodies hun, Steve's children will never go hungry when you're around!!!

Anne the first pearl necklace is delicate not a big look. Love to see how it looks on you. Missed a bargain today SQ bangle (same as our mystic quartz) went for £17!!

I might have to ask Darls if she could help me convert the earrings into pendant. i have been playing with them and it should be easy to link them together and have a two snowflake drop pendant!

When I won the citrine pendant I requested for the garnet one as I want to mix and match but am still waiting for it to be on screen. I have a few things in my basket again so hopefully will be able to add the garnet pendant to it. After this basket I will have to take a break from rocks for a while!

I keep saying this is going to be my last haul for a while but keep failing!! Love all except one - topaz earrings bought as a present but think they are too small but am thinking of making it into a double pendant.

Heres's picture of my haul.

I have the Abalone pendant as well, lovely isn't it? I was surprised by how delicate it is and being quite a large piece the colours are wonderful.

Latest posts

Back