Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Just seen her on the 4pm Prai presentation, she looks gorgeous. She has a mop of curly hair and though I don't know if that style suits her, she looks like a cherub grown up :happy:
Very pleased to see her back after her illness, as she is one of my favourite models. Hoping she is on the road to remission.Good luck, Anika:sun:

Yes, Amica is gorgeous and it is nice to see her back. She does indeed look like a cherub grown up lol...

It's lovely to have her back and looking well. AY keeps banging on about her turning 50 this year and no wonder, she's the perfect model to sell anti-ageing products, particularly since she's made it through such a tough time. Power to her!

I once found a pic of her from an ad campaign in the 80's. She looked amazing, still had the short hair. Very sophisticated, very high end.

I love model threads :0)

I saw Amica with Pipa in the afternoon Prai show. She was close to tears at one point and said how Cathy the Prai woman had helped keep her skin healthy throughout her illness. It was a lovely warm and emotional show.

Latest posts

Back