Catherine H on Honora and cough candy!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
On the last item she compared it to Cough Candy twists Ralph would be horrified if he saw pieces of `cough candy` rough cuts of a beigey brown coloured sugary confection with a medicinal smell ..she was indeed cpmparing it to Barely Sugar Twists which are glass like and was similar to the melon colour of the necklace.... as we all know who are were used to going to the sweet shop ...they are rare now lol

On the last item she compared it to Cough Candy twists Ralph would be horrified if he saw pieces of `cough candy` rough cuts of a beigey brown coloured sugary confection with a medicinal smell ..she was indeed cpmparing it to Barley Sugar Twists which are glass like and was similar to the melon colour of the necklace.... as we all know who are were used to going to the sweet shop ...they are rare now lol

If you fancy a trip down Memory Lane they're still available :happy: (Albeit a lot more expensive! :rolleyes: )

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/cough-candy-twist-p-151369.html

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/barley-sugar-p-375.html

Didn't Barley Sugar used to be recommended for taking on journeys to ward off dodgy tummies?
I just used to like the taste of it. :nod:

they used to say suck a barley sugar if you have ear problems when taking off in a plane I think its ginger biscuits for travel sickness...and morning sickness.. lol

they used to say suck a barley sugar if you have ear problems when taking off in a plane I think its ginger biscuits for travel sickness...and morning sickness.. lol

Aha....I did think Barley Sugar had some benefits for travel and also.....ginger ale for preventing sea sickness. It works!
I also used to like Pear Drops. Ummm what was this thread about again? :blush:

Actually this is a good idea for a new QVC product range - old fashioned sweets. Instead of boring old Thorntons and Lily O'Briens lets have jars and hampers of lemon sherbets, coconut mushrooms, fruit salads, rhubarb and custards etc.

can you stop talking about sweets i'm low carbing :( i could only afford 20z at a time. i had to beg to get that lol

I don't like the way that he just used the name of Breast Cancer Care to sell an item.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

black jacks (non PC now) penny dainty`s flying saucers sherbert dips rainbow drops and cherry lips ..and i love Uncle Joes mint balls!! oh and cinder toffee..................

Latest posts

Back