Watch out for items quickly going to Last Clicks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Thought I'd let you know to take care when buying jewellery items on particular, although some of you may have experienced this with other products. I rarely buy jewellery from QVC and have sent a lot back. But I saw a piece of Andrea McLean eek that was just what I was looking for and symbolised something personal in my life, and was not too expensive either. It was described as "New today on QVC" when it was aired only a few weeks ago on Andrea's last visit. The MBG only ran out on 18th April and they still had loads of sizes left. The last thing I expected to see was only a week after MBG ended it went to last clicks. a) this was disgracefully soon and b) there were loads left and I thought last clicks was meant to be where there are only a few left?

I rang customer services and they wouldn't let me send it back but after a bit of gentle pushing from me the nice lady did give me credit on my account for the difference, which I was very grateful for and will come in handy.

I don't usually have this problem with beauty products as the last clicks stuff seems random and older stuff. I don't see it that much with bags either. But jewellery.... be careful what you pay the full whack for.

If an item has been aured and on sale at full price for several months I wouldn't object to an item I paid full price for being discounted several months later. But after only 30 days plus a week? On a brand new item with loads left? Come on QVC....

This has happened to my on a couple of occassions, and both within the mbg. I too managed to get a credit for one of the items but on the other, they refused and said I would have to send it back and then reorder if I wanted to take advanatage of the reduction. It is very annoying and I agree that there should be a good 2 or 3 months after the item has been aired before reducing the price.

90% of my jewellery i buy from qvc are last clicks but qvc are quite good at honoring the difference once if the item went down a lot.

Latest posts

Back