Diamonique Day 6/5/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received a card about this today! It's a Diamonique Cushion Cut 8ct silver cocktail-style ring. There are paved Diamoniques framing the main stone and on the split shoulders. The 12mm x 12mm central stone comes, according to the image on the card, in colourless, soft pink and pale blue.

It looked really pretty. I saw one of the presenters wearing it on screen either today or yesterday in the blue. Not too big. Well not for me anyway. Might have been Kathy in the morning show but I'm not sure.

I got the card as well it does look pretty I quite like the pale blue very aquamarine like. Not sure if I would go for it because I think it might be a bit too big for my stubby fingers will have to keep my eyes peeled for presenters wearing it

I thought on screen the blue one (which is the only one I've seen) looked more like a ... well I don't know what stone really. I think of aquamarine as being very watery, in a good way. It's pale and translucent. Whereas I thought the TSV looked bright and quite vibrant. More like a sky blue topaz. But paler.

Gawd! What do I know lol. I'd definitely say have a look at it on screen and don't listen to me :eek:)

It looked really pretty. I saw one of the presenters wearing it on screen either today or yesterday in the blue. Not too big. Well not for me anyway. Might have been Kathy in the morning show but I'm not sure.

Oh, thanks for that, thought it was an aquamarine! looked really good.

very pretty but not for me. to be getting a card from qvc must mean i have tooooo many pieces already :0

Oh, thanks for that, thought it was an aquamarine! looked really good.

I could be talking bubble wrap! don't just go on my impressions. Hopefully you'll get to see it yourself. It is very pretty. I could easily be tempted by the pink. I love the style of the ring.

Yes a whole day of eeek and I see that mogadon charlie is doing a few hours - time to switch off then, those spindly fingers and the big reveal when he opens the boxes!!!

Always good to see a day of eek! You can say what you like about Charlie - I think he's a good presenter - but his hands are the best in the business: immaculately groomed and perfectly formed: he could be a hand model!! (So 'spindly' does NOT apply lol!!) And, yes, the big 'reveal' is a little corny but it's part of his charm lol!!

Anyone got an item number and price for this ring yet please ?
If it was the ring Julia was wearing at the Liz Earle launch it was lovely. Hope it's not a silly price.

Although i am not a big jewellery lover, I love this ring. I saw Debbie flint wearing it. I would love it in clear. Wonder how much wonga is it?

I don't know if this is the ring you are referring to
Diamonique by Andrea McLean 7.16ct tw Cocktail Ring Sterling Silver

It was on a Q guide I had today

Diamonique 8ct tw Cushion Cut Solitaire Style Ring Sterling Silver
Today's Special Value Price£33.48
QVC Price£40.50
Item Number603418
Availability In stock
UK P&P£3.95

Description
Diamonique sterling silver solitaire-style ring. Features a large cushion-cut simulated diamond framed by clear simulated diamond accents, finished off with further simulated diamonds on the shoulders, all claw-set in rhodium-plated sterling silver. Create a stir in this glittering showstopper of a ring from Diamonique.

Cushion-cut claw-set simulated diamond: 1 x (12mm x 12mm)
Round-cut claw-set simulated diamonds: 44 x (1.5mm); 2 x (1.75mm)
Rhodium-plated sterling silver
Head of ring: 15mm x 16mm
Shank: 2mm
Part of the Diamonique Celebration range
Total equivalent diamond weight: 8.48 carats

Colour options:
Simulated clear diamond
Simulated blue diamond
Simulated pink diamond

603418.jpg

Picture

Latest posts