Garden/Plant Products Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just relieved we've got rid of flower power. I was sick to the back teeth of the gnome's self-promotion.

i've got 10 raymond evison clematis and i adore them. never lost one ever. these are the best plants that qvc sell. clad to see that there is no postage to pay!

i've got 10 raymond evison clematis and i adore them. never lost one ever. these are the best plants that qvc sell. clad to see that there is no postage to pay!

Me too, boffy, the only successful plants I've ever bought from Q. One of them has 150 large flower buds on it this year and is fed with B&Q plant food. Stick that in your pipe Mr Jackson!!

My 2 arrived yesterday. The one I especially wanted 'Bernadine' is in a sorry state. Half of the leaves have shrivelled and there are no new shoots. I called customer services to alert them that it may not survive and they said it can be returned up to 6 months. It spent the night on the windowsill indoors.
This morning I looked at it again and noticed that it has insects in it, also residual white powder stuff. I think it had been sprayed to get rid of an infestation. CS have agreed to send me out new plants. I particularly want it as I have other Raymond Evison patio clematis and they are fantastic.

Latest posts

Back