Canon Camera TSV - Saturday 5th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
In todays May newsletter there is a picture of the TSV camera for Saturday. Having studied the picture it looks like it is the Canon SX40. We could be wrong though. As I would like a bridge camera I would be interested in this one if it was a good price.

Does anyone have any info on this TSV yet please - hopefully one of our super sleuths will be able to help me :clapping:

Hello everyone, I was also wondering if there was any sign of details on this TSV ? I missed out on the last one and neeeeed this one!:giggle: Px

It's the Canon Powesrhot SX40HS 12MP 35x optical zoom bridge camera with 4GB SD card and it's £311.88 plus £6.95 p & p (QVC price £377.50). I've just had an email giving me chance to order it early, which of course I will be doing as I spent £250 plus on the Fuji TSV last month! It's the first time I've ever had an email to order a TSV early!

Sorry, item no is 501545 but it's not coming up when I go on the website.

They are just getting better and better.

35x zoom, 14MP.

My first was NO zoom and 1.3MP, and cost about £150 from Tesco.

But you get to a point where you don't NEED anything better.

Looks like no sign of easy pay - that would have tempted me rather than buying from Amazon. I would never risk that amount from Ebay!

I suppose at least you get 30 days to try it with QVC which would be a consideration.

Thought it might be at least a bit cheaper than elsewhere. But then QVC rarely are on electronics.

Looks like no sign of easy pay - that would have tempted me rather than buying from Amazon. I would never risk that amount from Ebay!

I suppose at least you get 30 days to try it with QVC which would be a consideration.

Thought it might be at least a bit cheaper than elsewhere. But then QVC rarely are on electronics.

wait till midnight and i bet it will be on easy pay and im thinking 3 easy pays of £103.96 to tempt more to buy it as it seems all new electricals ive foubd the last few days are on 3 easy pays

Latest posts

Back