Zara Terez anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Anyone bought her bags previously? Am loving the leather hobo bag but why is it whatever I want is never on easy pay?

I was just about to start a thread saying how boring and overpriced I thought they were! Sorry :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The guest is.... Ahem.... Interesting. Not quite put together? I.e looks a mess. Very noo yoik though!

The guest is.... Ahem.... Interesting. Not quite put together? I.e looks a mess. Very noo yoik though!

Yep! Odd...but she reflects the bags somehow :-/ really unimpressed. Those zig zag bags look like something you'd find in a charity shop :what:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The hobo with the plaited handle looks the best and a cut above the rest of a bad bunch.

To me those bags look pretty poor in both quality and construction. The leather straps keep falling off her shoulder which is never a good sign. The sparkly cross over pouch is OK for a night out I suppose. Be interested to hear what the quality is like from anyone who has one. Might be they just look bad on TV but better in real life.

dont like these bags. the leather looks like cardboard and the colours are not very sophisticated. i will stick to my nylon kipling bags lol

Have just caught the last of this show and whilst I was not impressed with most of them, I was taken with the 3 in 1 sequin bag which can be worn multiple ways and with different colours although what threw me though was they said on the item no that it had additional pouch yet when they showed it they only showed the one pouch for the 2 bags colours that they had

It was hilarious when the guest said one bag could be used as a fanny pouch. Julia quickly told her it wasn't the thing to say over here. :blush:

I saw a few minutes of the hour last night and commented that I have seen better looking bags in Primark for about a fiver.

Sorry to anyone that likes them, they are just not my taste :happy:

It was hilarious when the guest said one bag could be used as a fanny pouch. Julia quickly told her it wasn't the thing to say over here. :blush:

I felt embarrassed for her when she kept saying "stylist" instead of "stylus" and Julia's correction just went right over her head. :doh::doh::doh:

Latest posts

Back