What a waste of food.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
I wonder what they do with all the food they use for demonstration purposes. When there's a TSV that involves chopping throughout the day, there must be a mountain of it.

Today's guest with the knives has just hacked away at a whole pineapple, onions, cheese, limes, meat, cabbage etc etc. It all gets thrown into a bin under the counter. It could go to an animal park I suppose but would any animal eat that mixture?

I really hope they don't thrown it all away.

i caught five minutes of the morning repeat earlier and there was a comment made along the lines of 'none of this food gets wasted'.

i cant imagine what they would do with it. the way its been chopped up lol..i suppose they will offer it to the crew and presenters..

My cat (him in the avatar) would eat everything they were chopping. His default approach to the world is "is it edible?". No wonder he weighs in at 17 pounds is it really lol

I noticed that they were showing lots of repeats of the bird cutting steaks, grapes and cucumbers earlier. Might buy a set of the knives for my foodie/cheffy son.

My cat (him in the avatar) would eat everything they were chopping. His default approach to the world is "is it edible?". No wonder he weighs in at 17 pounds is it really lol

We've had 5 cats and all have been very fussy. Maybe it's me who makes them fussy.

@Tinkerbelle I wondered if your kitty was a Maine Coon? They can be huge! I had a 16 pounder who loved to eat all food but also would eat plastic carrier bags; we had to be careful all the time. Had one cat who ate about a-third of each banana I ate. Another was ecstatic for hours with one pitted olive, she never ate it, just rolled her neck and head on it all over the floor. And then I had to wash the goober/drool off her fur. And yes, I spoiled 'em.

Snarly ... he's a Norwegian Forest Cat so very similar to a Maine Coon. I'm not 100% sure of the differences between the two breeds. My boys (him in the avatar has a brother) are both quite big with distinctly different summer and winter coats. In winter they have wonderful ruffs or manes. They have tufted ears and hairs between their toes. They are truly gentle giants ... they never bite or scratch.

Thanks Tinkerbelle. You are doubly-blessed with two! NFC's eyes are more almond-shaped I think. My MC would have been attached to me with a papoose if he could, he was so loving! Enjoy your 4-foots!

My Labrador ate anything we gave her including raw fruit and veg.

Our Labby would eat everything offered to her, apart from strawberries and potatoes! The bin of the dog world my OH used to call her.

Latest posts

Back