Ultrasun TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TrixieWoo

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else received their Ultrasun TSV yet? Mine has just arrived. The box has got a big square with black corners on the top and a tab "Opened for QC" stuck on it, and then the box was sellotaped up.

Anyone who hasn't got this stuff and has got a normal box - do all the products have a seal over the tubes? Only the 30+ Sensitive has this on mine, and the Ultralip stuff was stuck up the wrong end of the tube so nothing came out!

I'm just wondering if someone at QVC has opened it and "tested" before sending to me.

I won't be a happy bunny if they have. :angry:

I would ring CS & tell them you want a replacement & a prepaid label to send this box back under the suspicion it has been tampered with. I certainly would not use it & I would also insist that they refund you your P&P as well on that first box.

I've spoken to CS and they spoke to the Product Team, who confirmed all the items should have been sealed. They're sending me a replacement set out now, and a return label so I can send the other lot back as faulty. Result :clapping:

Thanks for everyone's help and advice on this.

When I got the ultrasun tsv last year I dont think everything was sealed
and I queried it and they sent me a replacement but it was exactly the same

My large 30 had a seal on, the little one didn't, the ultralip was sealed and the 20 was wrapped in bubble wrap.

Latest posts

Back