I want one!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What?!! I thought that was a joke at first. Looks good though - imagine walking round the house with that on. I bet Tova puts a bid in for it.

Hope you girls will be laying in a few of these for your present drawer! I shall be buying for the milkman's wife, my Hermes courier et al, doncha know!

Just the thing for walking my dog. I shall team it with a little trouser (which won't fit me cos I'm not little!), a pump and a crisp white shirt. I shall look HAWT!!!!!

I'm tapping the app as we speak. I'll wear it with my Quacker jacket, Michele Hope skirt and Emus. Perfect for the Asda shop.

Well unless there are two, one for upstairs and one for downstairs I am not interested

The real one doesn't look all that good a bit OTT for my liking (I know off with my head !!!).

Ladies: you will be the envy of all on the school run!
People will not be able to take their eyes of you when you attend Parents evening wearing that!

And just imagine how quickly you would get to see the doctor if you show up wearing that on your next visit to the surgery!

I've made my mind up - going to buy one for when I'm sitting on the throne (can't beat a bit of toilet humour!)

Ladies, dress it up, dress it down, this is your "go to" accessory for this jubilee season. Team it with leggings and a low heel pump for your trip to tesco express, and take it through to evening with a swirl of shimmer brick, indigo moon duster jacket, killer heels and you're done!

Latest posts

Back