In style magazine - nails Inc polish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jo106

Registered Shopper
The June edition of in style magazine has a free nails Inc polish. There's a pale peach, bright pink and a pale blue. They don't have the usual London street names so can't tell you what ones they are. I've gone for the blue or 'bluebell' it's really pretty.

Magazine is £3.80 I believe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not loving the magazine but I do love Nails Inc! I've got 2 packages waiting at my mum's house which is NI and I've just done my nails in black taxi with their new diamond nail jewellery over the top. Loving it!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336130107.274520.jpghopefully this has worked!!!!!

They look great thanks for posting. It is a gritty glitter? I was looking at the lovely emerald they have just released but wasn't sure if it would be a nightmare to remove?

I believe that its going to be a swine to remove but I'll report back! It isn't a gritty glitter at all - a teeny bit bumpy but with top coat, you don't really notice it. I love the green one too so I may need to purchase that using my birthday voucher from nails Inc!

I got my 3 colours.
Im not a lover of the glitters, they look great on but removing it puts me off putting it back on. I got a few from the Muppets collection at Christmas.

Your nails look fab Jo, i do like dark colours. Im wearing a Nails Inc (St James) red today, Ive never liked reds and always gave them away but this I really like x

I am exactly the same with glitter. I know already that I'll be cursing as I take it off later! If you like glitters, I highly recommend nails Inc electric lane. It's a holographic fine glitter which transforms any colour - pales in particular look a-may-zing! It's available at nails inc on its own but QVC have it in a monochrome set with porchester place and black taxi. I had bought it in new york but I bought the qvc kit too because I can't bear the thought of not having it - yep, it's that good!

Ok, I can confirm that the glitter was a be-atch to remove but I'd use it again because it looks lovely!

Thought I'd post this weeks nails in case anyone is interested!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336335423.443280.jpg

Thanks - it's a stencil. If you go to the nails thread in health and beauty, I've posted the details

Latest posts

Back