julia's weight gain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she's put on weight and she looks much better she always looked drawn and tired before .

i thought she had but when i saw her in the diane gilman tsv the other day, i thought she looked thinner. mind you, she did say she was holding her tummy in for the camera ;)

She has mentioned that she is back on Diet Chef, so I agree that she probably doesn't like it! I also agree that she looks better with a bit more meat on. She is an attracive lady and I hope I don't feel the need to be a skinny size 10 at her age, I can't be ar$ed to work at it now!!! lol

BTW - welcome Creeavenue! :wave:

It must be quite stressful having to keep to a smaller size/weight as you age, especially with tv adding extra pounds. I would imagine she is perfectly sized in real life, slim for her age too.

She's on with Berek now and looking fab despite the ruddy awful clothes. She doesn't look like she's put on weight in that top. Actually she looks lovely if you ignore the jeggings.

Shame she has to be so pinnickety though. She just commented sarcastically the model had left the label on show whilst modelling a top. I would love to have seen the model give her the finger !

Shame she has to be so pinnickety though. She just commented sarcastically the model had left the label on show whilst modelling a top. I would love to have seen the model give her the finger !

or maybe the model thought "oops yes, very unprofessional of me seeing as i'm supposed to be a model - i'll not do that again"

in which case - result.

Not very professional to criticise live on telly though is it? Surely having a word off air would have been more appropriate. Or less bitchy, depending on which way you look at it.

Hardly the model's fault when they are 'dressed' behind the scenes by 'ahem' "stylists" - ...... you know, those people who send out plus size models in clothes that are far too tight for them................. and JR NEVER comments on that does she !

Hardly the model's fault when they are 'dressed' behind the scenes by 'ahem' "stylists" - ...... you know, those people who send out plus size models in clothes that are far too tight for them................. and JR NEVER comments on that does she !

and who "accessorise" with hats, jewellery, shoes, handbags etc in a way that detracts from the clothes rather than enhancing them to encourage sales.

exactly what i was going to say brissles and eric's mum. the models just have to concentrate on whipping the clothes off and on fast - it's the stylists who are supposed to make sure they look right when they walk out. mind you, i often think the models would make a better job of it if they were left to their own devices :smirk:

Latest posts

Back