Need a lip product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrsmouse

Registered Shopper
Can anyone recommend a great lip product - I just want something to put on every night so I wake up with soft lips! QVC or elsewhere. Thanks

You should exfoliate your lips too, this will help get rid of dry skin. A rough face cloth will do it or you can buy different ones.

The Gatineau one leaves a lip gloss like feel, okay during the day but don't fancy at night.

The Burt's Bees one I have and its great too, under a fiver.

As a lip exfoliator I use a Body Shop one, then for rehydration I use any of these depending on how dry they feel! - Burts Bees - I love all of the 'flavours'!, Elizabeth Arden lip treatment (in a stick), Blistex cream one (was called Blisteze - this one is my real emergency one if they are dry and cracking), and a MAC one for general day to day use.

Another vote for Burt's Bees here. Also LE Superbalm. I've also bought lipsalve from this lady here http://www.greenspiritbazaar.co.uk/ . She makes the most amazing emollient vegan lip balms in different flavours. They are really soothing and buttery (so only suitable for overnight treatment or as a lipgloss on their own) but well worth the relatively cheap prices she charges.

at almost 65 and never having used anything "high end" my lips look ok - I use any lip balm or butter that's handy, or Vaseline, and I slather it on at bedtime and sit reading while it sinks in. You don't have to spend a fortune, in my honest opinion, to get good results.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll give the Burts Bees a go ..... If you buy from that famous online retailer who don't pay UK tax you can get their version of auto delivery. You can choose the period between deliveries, postage is free and they give you an extra 10% off! Something else QVC could ponder on ......

Latest posts

Back