Daft Clothes Or Jewellery Worn By Presenters And/ Or Guests?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AY's recent frilly chiffon dress and big clunky cowboy boots springs to mind - and her black tights and cream peep-toe platforms - and her clashing cerise ensemble.....oh dear...i'll think about the others now.

Presenters, guests are retailers, sales assistants whatever you want to label them.....guests shouldn`t wear `funny hats and outfits no matter where they are from !!They are there to sell and it adds zilch to making me want to buy ...I used to wear a uniform ....can you imagine if the presenters had to wear a QVC one lol lol

Presenters, guests are retailers, sales assistants whatever you want to label them.....guests shouldn`t wear `funny hats and outfits no matter where they are from !!They are there to sell and it adds zilch to making me want to buy ...I used to wear a uniform ....can you imagine if the presenters had to wear a QVC one lol lol

Perhaps a Quacker designed top with the QVC logo applied in sequins and bugle beads? This would be paired with jeggings and toes posts, as the senior presenters would, of course, have some say in the design of the uniform.
Hair would have to be pulled back and secured tidily with a specially commissioned B & W hair clip.
All female presenters (inclusive of Charlie) would wear this.

The men will, following Simon's lead, all be in shirts made from the weekly TSV NN sheets.

It seems really odd that he wears shirts made from sheets,like as if it's wartime or something.shirts are not expensive so why do this.

Latest posts

Back