Alpha-H Skincare TSV Monday the 28th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear - there's a decleor tsv two days earlier. I might want them both. Thank goodness for you SCW - at least we'll know what's in them both in advance so can make considered decision. I'd like a full size decleor night balm and I'd like to have the alpha-h daily exfoliant but that was in the last one so I doubt it.

Really appreciate this SCW, glad I came on here, was just about to order some more elsewhere. will try to hang on now.

Any clue yet to what will be in this TSV SCW? I know it's not quite a week before, but I am running out of most of my Alpha H and would love this TSV to have everything I need in it. (being a bit hopeful there). lol. Thanks a lot.

love this range. it does not smell heavenly but my skin looks the best it ever has. been using it for years and a couple of kits last me near enough a year so good value.

50ml Night Treatment
200ml Balancing Cleanser
15ml Absolute Eye Complex
50ml Liquid Gold.

Has anyone tried the night treatment?

If it's the age delay intensive anti wrinkle night treatment then yes I use it regularly (alternate with liquid gold) and rate it highly. I get it from Bath and unwind in the 50ml size.

Now showing as on Auto Delivery - no number yet.

( sorry if this has already been posted )

Is it true as I read on QVC's reviews for Alpha H that it's full of chemicals and lots of parabens? I was thinking of ordering but this has put me off.

Latest posts

Back